• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Space, FREE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got it for $5 during a steam sale. I thought the controls are a bit clunky (like console port type clunky), but good. Wonder what their reasoning is for making it free. It is EA after all, so there's got to be a catch..

probably to get more people signed up to origin, same reason Valve has crazy sales once in a while.

i got it on humble bundle a while back. +1 publicity they will never beat steam sales doe.

Never played it or it's sequels. Was never interested. But a free game is a free game. Thanks for posting. Taking advantage of the offer. Might actually play it when bored of the other games I typically play.

I played it for a few hours, and did not like it. It seems to have an extremely linear storyline, e.g. you absolutely must do the right things in the right order, and if you spend your credit things on the wrong item first, you might as well quit and start a new game, because progression becomes impossible.

I played it for a few hours, and did not like it. It seems to have an extremely linear storyline, e.g. you absolutely must do the right things in the right order, and if you spend your credit things on the wrong item first, you might as well quit and start a new game, because progression becomes impossible.

Hey hey hey hey.... stop it

That's a joke right? Over Half Life? :facepalm:

Hey, give the terminator a break. He said it was the greatest game he's ever played, not of all time. Maybe the only other games he's played were Daikatana and that old Atari ET game :D.

Now that is dredging up the past ! I really miss UT :( Not a lot of people still play these days.

redeemer.gif

speaking of age, I was talking to some one about unreal tournament....

I felt old

It's not THAT old. I still remember trying to talk my dad into getting a cheap graphics card for the family computer so I could play...it...er...the GOTY edition really came out in 2000?

:chair:

Back