• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel i7 4960x with little devil phase change case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

janken11

I want to buy a new computer and I want to overclock it using a little devil phase change case. I'm wondering how much I should overclock a intel i7 4960x cpu with the phase change case. I've heard I can get around 5Ghz using the phase change case. Also is there a certain way that I should overclock the cpu. I was planning on just increasing the clock speed or should I increase the multiplier? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm gonna be frank, it really sounds like you're out of your depth, and in this board, that's really not going to get you a lot of help.

Sorry to say it, but mor7 is right. I'd recommend building a system and overclocking it on air or maybe water before even beginning to consider phase change, much less 24/7 phase.

Also, for clarity, I think he's referring to the Extreme Cooling forum specifically. You can still get plenty of help on the forum. :)

Back