• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can you rephrase your question? I am not sure what you are asking... water flow? So long as the res is before the pump, your loop is setup right.

Looks nice.

The only thing that i don't like is the bend between the Ram block and the CPU block.

bend.png

It looks like it is putting stress on the CPU socket.

Just an FYI. If you only want to capture the active screen, use alt+prtscn button... ;)

It would help if you listed your system specs so we know what exactly you are cooling...

yeah right :)
my specs: i7 4770k 4.0ghz, msi z87 g45, asus r9 280x dcii, 2x8gb corsair 2400mhz,corsair hx1050
water loop: ek-Supremacy Elite cpu block, EK-FC R9-280X DCII (Original CSQ) - Nickel, EK-RAM Monarch X2 - Acetal ram block, EK-CoolStream PE 360/AX240 Dual Radiator, D5 Photon 170 Tube Reservoir/D5 Vario Pump, 7/16 5/8 tubing

*the alt+prtscn doesnt work!

Last edited:
yeah m8, fisrt ram block!out(pamp) to in ram

Last edited:
Thanks for giving some info! :)

The loop order is fine as the rule is to just have the res/t-line before the pump. Cooling ram is a waste of money and flow rates as it literally yields nothing performance wise. If it was for looks/hell of it, go for it... but ram blocks are restrictive.

You have plenty of rad... how does the flow look? What are your ambient temperatures? fan speeds? What does the airflow look like (seems ok from what I can see).

Alt+Prtscn works... YOu have to then paste the image in paint and save it... make sure the windows you want to capture is active/on top.

me thnx for help ;) ,

my ambient temp is 30-32, i have 3x Corsair SP120 Air Series PWM High Performance Edition on 360 rad, xspc stock fan on 240 rad( Untitled.jpg )

Look at the bottom radiator's fans is not facing the right position. You should flip the fan over or place the fan on the bottom. Right now your fan are NOT pushing air thru the radiator, rather only pulling it. With low rpm fan, only pulling setup is not the best way. Perhaps your top radiator is setup the same way? If it is, you need to flip them over.

The temp in your room is 30-32C? That is warm and explains most of the warm idle temps... I would still expect it to be lower idle...

Now, off the idle temps... what are your load temperatures (stress testing using Prime 95 Small FFT).

Guys help me, i put the 4pin molex (fan control)wrong and now my pc opens and close Instantaneously(now not open)

* if i put out all conectors and put paper clip tester all works(water loop)

Last edited:
My pc, i push the power button and now doesnt do anything

Last edited:
Did you do this while it was powered on? If so, did it shutdown when you tried to plug in the molex?

Ofcourse i shutdown the pc, connect the ********* molex and after that the pc open-close

* now the pc doesnt do anything at all!

Last edited:
No and now i put out all the hardware, only cpu mobo ram and gpu(the 2 lights on gpu its green)

*with mobo connected doesnt do anything

Last edited:
pull the power cord and hold your power button for a bit then plug the power cord in and see if it will start up.

if the bios gets shorted somehow sometimes it sticks in a bad way.

Back