• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's a good ethernet over power device?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Will Eatforfood

My Wii is having troubles connecting with the current router, so I think it has buggy technology. The laptop does just fine under those conditions. : / Im planning to go with some ethernet over the ac line devices but can hardly find any info using google, or where to buy. They all show the reverse (power over ethernet). Anyone know anything?

what error code are you getting when your wii is running the connection test?

depending on what it returns, there are a few possible solutions. It was an absolute pain setting up my wii to work on my home wi-fi, but after enough twiddling around in my router settings I managed to get it to work

What kind of security are you guys running?

I've had no problems with our Wii and we run WPA secured wireless :confused:

Same WPA-PSK. Ill get the exact error when I get home. Sometimes it works fine sometimes it doesnt. Way tooo erratic for anyone's taste I can bet that.

I have had many problems with eractive connections on my wii.. and its right beside my damn router. So I changed to channel 1 and 11 and it works great. Have you tried this? For some reason it fixes these problems often.

Back