• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help filling in the HWbot submissions etc!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So then say that, kind sir! Please do not send us on a wild goose chase to decipher what a thread means when you really just want to make sure that what you changed was right!!!!! :thup: :grouphug:

Sorry for that, i was just looking at increasing my scores, i don't wish to cause any problems. But please bear in mind this is all new to me and i am very Much on a steep learning curve. AJ. :eh?: ;)

No worries Ajay, all good. Just say what you mean, let's not post in code. You will reach your goal faster, and those helping you can do so in the most efficient manner. :)

EDIT: You initially posted about SLI being enabled and how to do it, you edited it that post, and changed the entire link and meaning to the post?!!! So now its about AA/AF... My man... you are confusing at times! :)

Last edited:
We still don't know if you managed to get the SLI enabled after the panick attack either?

Sorry for the Confusion Guy's, but i managed to solve this problem and increase my scores. And as a added bonus i managed to increase my score up to 9.1 so nearly halfway now. But i suppose it gets a little harder from here on in. AJ. :) :thup:

As you can see i hope the SLI is now Enabled!!! And working properly thanks. :attn:

Snap 2013-08-21 at 05.44.56.jpg

Snap 2013-08-21 at 06.04.00.jpg

Snap 2013-08-21 at 06.23.28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe its time to look at my ACE in the hole, but before that good news on the points score. It now stands @ 14.4 and counting guy's, not even broke a sweat yet lol!!! Thanks for the help and advice, will try pushing this old bench some more. I am really Surprised how well its doing so far, the only problem i had so far is a failed download for Heaven Software. Which i paid for the extreme version, but would not download or save etc. So all in all very happy and i am racking up the points for the team as well as global points. AJ. :D :thup:

1, http://hwbot.org/user/ajay57/

This is what i have done so far, so any pointers as what i can improve or look at next to save time, would be a big help!!!

Last edited:
Question on XTU my score was on 3.5 Mhz, yet my OC is set @ 4.7 Mhz how do i get the Benchmark to Recognize this and score at this speed???? AJ. :shrug: :confused:

XTU does not report the correct clockspeeds I thought? Take a look at other XTU scores to confirm. Make sure you get the file for that benchmark to upload to Hwbot. ;)

Last edited:
I got the Download from the Benchmark on the Bot, and it has the Auto link ED, just wonder how the others changed the Frequency??? Hmmm. By the way it works fine, just not the 4.7 i am working with. Yep chasing those points big time here, will keep going just taking a break my friend my poor head hurts lol!!!!!

You misunderstood...

When you run XTU there is a file that you get from the benchmark (you do not download it from Hwbot) after it completes. You then attach that file to the submission, similar to Unigine Heaven at the 'bot. I have only run this once myself and forgot to get that file and bricked on a lot of points. :(

You do not need a screenshot, just the data file anyway. So long as CPUz shows your correct clock speed, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Perhaps try downloading the Intel Management Engine, maybe that is it.

Thanks for you understanding on this, as you can plainly see i am serious about getting my 20 odd points. Also i am enjoying the learning and the ride here, i understand it will not happen over night. But to have 14 plus points so far is not bad going for a couple of days work. OK will try to find this file as you said, it could make or break the 20 points barrier.

Cheers, AJ.

Bump: The news is i managed to up my OC on my 2700K to 4.8 Mhz @ 1.400v, but just wondering about that Voltage. Yes the Temps are way down less than 50c, but everyone say's anything under 1.45v, so i hope its gonna be OK!! But still the good news its so far got me so more valuable points, so a good days work all in all. :)

So going to give this a rest till tomorrow now and try again. ;)

The Score on the Door is 15.3 Brilliant!! :D :salute:

Respect AJ.

Last edited:
Keep it up Ajay!

You know if you hover over the bottom-left corner of your posts (where the star is) you can add your HWBot profile to your OCF profile?

For benching purposes, feel free to use 1.5v.
Don't run it 24/7 there, though.

I've had mine as high as 1.6v on (very good, with screamer fans) air cooling.

Grab the Intel Overclocking warranty for your chip and have at it. If it dies, you can RMA it without soul searching and worrying about ending up in the tenth bolgia.

Back