• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help filling in the HWbot submissions etc!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's the one :D
8th circle, tenth bolgia, frauds deceivers and false witnesses.

As a related note, if you haven't read Inferno by larry niven and jerry pournelle, I recommend it. If you can deal with niven's dubious dialog anyway.

Inferno by Dan Brown is a great book too :thup:

:shrug:Read that many, many years ago. Corvettes with cold "hellfire" snowflakes - and that it the first level. Did the ending surprise you?

Any who - back on subject. Great Job - AJ.:thup:

Thanks guy's, but its still in the Balance, but enjoyed getting my feet wet in Bench Marking. But boy all that CPU Voltage, makes you want to cover your eye's and Cross your Fingers lol!!! We will see anyway respect AJ.

P.S. Will call it a night, see you all later bye for now.

I have been doing some more runs and managed to OC my 2700K @ 5.2 Mhz. But on some of the bench marks there is no more improvement, or in one case the scores went down. I did manage to run Heaven Bench and now have some scores on the board. My score as you can see in the link has gone up some more to 22.8. :) :thup:

Last edited:
You just may not be stable enough if the score is dropping Ajay, probably needs more powa!!

Its great to always hear from you Johan, but that Vcore Volts is 1.5 something and i am not sure whether its worth pushing this chip anymore!! But will take another look and think what to do here. Respect AJ.

Talking of Power i think my PSU is slowly dying on me, maybe that's why the bench marks even on a higher OC fail to get better, a sure lack of Juice!!

Talking of Power i think my PSU is slowly dying on me, maybe that's why the bench marks even on a higher OC fail to get better, a sure lack of Juice!!
I would be surprised if you are pulling more than 550W with that system, likely less. Its also a VERY good PSU. A lack of power usually doesn't manifest itself in that way either. It is likely something just may not be stable at that clock speed. :thup:

Last edited:
Sorry i forgot to mention this because i was about to ask Bobnova in the PSU section. I am getting more crashes than normal and windows points it towards hardware faliure. Twice today the alarm went off saying no 12v and no 5v on the rails, it last only for seconds if that. But i feel the PSU is slowly Dying here ED, Can i humbly ask you do i get this badge or not?? I have had no reply at all and yes i understand as you say its not a instant service on here. But i feel it would be common courtesy just to let me know. :shrug:

Respect, AJ.

The only way to check is with a Multimeter. Software readings are not as accurate. If you have no 12v and 5v rails, your PC wouldn't be working period if those were not giving adequate juice.

As far as the team badge, no idea. I am not a team Captain. However if you have not corrected your submissions at Hwbot, I would imagine not. Those submissions which we discussed via PM, need to be removed or edited and proper submissions with the required information in the screenshot put up. I recently talked with BobN and he mentioned he replied to you with those same instructions already so I am not sure what you are looking for from him without correcting those submissions.

I would rebench those that were requested of you to make sure they fit within the Hwbot submission requirements, then let BobN know you have done so and you should be good to go! :)

You have a software issue of some sort. Your PC would shut down within a few ms if the 12v rail actually went down. Same for 5v.

As to the badge, as I've told you in PM, your submissions have insufficient verification and are not valid per HWBot rules. You need to fix them before your points and subs count towards the team.
As it stands I count nine correct submissions, and three that lack FPS details or a verification link.

You will be pleased to know i did some Reruns of my 3DMARK05 and managed to up my score which should now take care of any problems in that area. Plus i made sure to include the details screen in every run so no worries in that area as well. Will look at the 3DMARK 2001SE and see if we can do something in that area as well.

Respect, AJ.

You will be pleased to know i did some Reruns of my 3DMARK05 and managed to up my score which should now take care of any problems in that area. Plus i made sure to include the details screen in every run so no worries in that area as well. Will look at the 3DMARK 2001SE and see if we can do something in that area as well.

Respect, AJ.

That's good Ajay no pain no gain! Ha ha ha

Well did some runs with the 3770K on XTU TODAY and managed to up my score on the HWbot to 34.2 so i have climbed the slippery ladder of benchmarking some more today. :) :salute:

Hopefully with that Score i might get my OCF Benching Badge, which i have been trying so hard for??? And this time around there is no maybe's or bumps or Glitches to cause me any problems!! :shrug:

So i will wait patiently for the answer to come back to me he say's. ;)

http://hwbot.org/user/ajay57/

Respect,

AJ.

Well been looking around for the last 1 hour and i can not find this BLUE RESULTS SCREEN that they keep asking for??? Anyone know where i can locate it and download it for PC MARK VANTAGE i think!! :shrug:

1, http://hwbot.org/news/889_application_17_rules/

Its the blue results screen in this page??? :shrug: ;)

AJ.

Are you running 3DMark Vantage or PCMark Vantage?

You asked about PCMark, but the link is for 3DMark.

Hopefully with that Score i might get my OCF Benching Badge, which i have been trying so hard for??? And this time around there is no maybe's or bumps or Glitches to cause me any problems!!

So i will wait patiently for the answer to come back to me he say's.

http://hwbot.org/user/ajay57/
Did you fix your other submissions or leave them and bench something else to get the 20 boints? I am curious... just make sure you know what you need to do for the screenshots... that is, if you are going to continue after getting the badge...

According to what i have been told unless i find this results screen i can not Submit any scores for this Benchmark, now i have been looking long and hard for this Skin. But until now no such luck!!

What i did was Rerun the problem ones and increased the scores above the ones you kindly highlighted!! Which i think they should be OK as i followed the rules completely this time.

AJ.

Last edited:
Back