• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Your Workstations!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey fishy why not make some money off of those monitors, keyboard and mice and buy a KVM Switch? Nice workstation Marine-MEU, very clean.

Yodums said:
Hey fishy why not make some money off of those monitors, keyboard and mice and buy a KVM Switch? Nice workstation Marine-MEU, very clean.

KVMs suck. I have 4 monitors and tons of computers. I also have a Linux computer that requires its own monitor. So at most I can get rid of 2 of them. Plus the one on the top right dies when the screen flashes (falsh bangs in CS kill my monitor) and the bottom one sucks. It can only display 1024*768 @ 60hz nothign elses and somethimes its daisplay is all messed up as if there where tons of EMI somewhere. Oh and they were free too, so no loss.

Thanks

Ya i like a little order in my work area and i figure if you invest a little at a time it will all come together oh yea and im very happy with my 17" Flat panel not to boast or anything. Cant wait for my Soyo Dragon Plus Platinum Edition Motherboard with amd xp 2200+

verdufreak said:
Hey Fishy, how do you keep from hitting the off switch on that power strip under the desk? ;)

I did that to my social studies teacher in seventh grade, it was sitting in the middle of the floor and he had like a 3 page doc (completly unsaved, he was disorganized like that), i went up to ask a question and oops, boy was he mad, he couldnt type to fast eaitehr.

Penguin4x4 said:
Cuper, what are ya, ADD?:D

That's some funny shiet!!! :D No I trade stocks during the day so need 3 monitors and put the 4th in for fun b/c I could!!! HeHe. :D (just use it to play MP3's)

The lower monitor on the left is also on a switch to use 3 other computers.

The worst part was spending the cash on 21" monitors! :(

Trading Stocks

Hey man how did you get into trading stocks thats what i need to do. I sit at home all day with nothing to do but i dont want to lose any money lol need it to buy more puter stuff lol.

Thats what i need to do trade stocks i sit at home all day need something to do. Is it hard to get into thats what i want to talk about. lol

i'm a high school student (well... actually off on my way to college. fall term starts this september and it's my first year. yay.) so the center of my life where i spend the majority of my time is my bedroom. here it is in two shots... and that legolas poster... well basically one of the theaters in the city had this huge lord of the rings promotion thing going on for a while. they had five posters (all about six feet tall) of frodo, arwen, legolas, aragon and an orc. me and my friend decided to take a couple... so we bet and in a stupid manner we decided who got what. he got arwen and i lost and was stuck with legolas. but whatever.

yes, that's an HP 4500 business laser printer in my room... haha. that thing's a beast.

here's the other half of my room...
mmm...
gamecube.
x-box and PS2 bow to the allmighty power of the gamecube. muahahahaha. :cool:

heres one of mine taken a couple weeks ago , so its cleaner now ........ a bit pluss the front panel is back on

and thats not a 4.1 system , thats 2x 2.1s

Back