• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Support one of our own!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know how you broadbanders should do it, but for my dialup connection, I just disconnect and use winipcfg to release my IP address, then I re connect, and get a new one.

OK I voted.

And I voted honestly.
I was not at all impressed with the Moosehead case. It isn't functional. You'd have to flip the box over to insert a cd-rom or floppy disk.

MrOOBiLL said:
Well, it says i voted already. I can see asus is running a sophisticated website there! :beer:
BTW- Whats Jimmy's O/c.com name?

he goes by jdacura. i was the person who saw the whole thing go together and im very proud.

i have found a way to vote more then once.
i will not use this power for evil.
so any of you who are having trouble voting just let me know and i can do it for you.:) :D :D :beer: :beer: :beer:

Gee, there are lots of computers at the college I attend. I wonder what would happen if I tried them all.
I can see why people voted for the box, but I think that he's probably got lots of computers at his school too.
It shouldn't even be a contest. I'm going to make sure that our opinions get counted at least once.

Hear Hear! Sticky for justice! Don't let some misused beer box win out over a creative and well-executed case mod.

Edit: Awesome work so far. Only 201 more votes to go. I know that I'll be contributing!

Last edited:
Back