• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what might I gain running neked?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here aare my core temps, i still see this one running neked.

Attachments

• temps.JPG
    temps.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 55
after many, many bsod's it's taking 1.35 to run p95 at 4.8/4.8.
as soon as i reimage the drive it will p95 all day long at 1.31.

after many, many bsod's it's taking 1.35 to run p95 at 4.8/4.8.
as soon as i reimage the drive it will p95 all day long at 1.31.

uncore above 4.6 really affects stability, above 4.7 is difficult to get stable unless cranking vring. I only run uncore high when benching and even then it is worth couple points on cinebench. Click on ring bus doesnt matter someone ran tons of benchmarks, basically an uncore ~400mhz less than core is sweet spot for not slowing anything down, and not affecting core stability.

Your difficulty running 4.8 might go way with decreasing uncore to 4.4. 100mhz in core speed has much more effect than 1 ghz of uncore speed.

yea there is really nothing in the cache I ran benches form 4.0 to 4.8 and just nothing at all.
it's on the slab and getting ready to come out.

callin g a friend, need a new one.
you know that lump right under the ihs? yea, I did........

he's bringing a few when he closes tonight so at least i get a benching night.

knocked everything right off the top, a true delidding if ones ever been done.

like i have said before, i have to buy two or three of everything, I'm just ham fisted.
shot one, not hard enough, shot 2, ditto, shot three, cleaned it all right off, and i was in the wrong direction too, scalped it.

in about 30 minutes I'll have a few to pick through, but if I go the delid route I'll ship it out.

like i have said before, i have to buy two or three of everything, I'm just ham fisted.
shot one, not hard enough, shot 2, ditto, shot three, cleaned it all right off, and i was in the wrong direction too, scalped it.
DAMN!!!!!!

my buddy is such a buddy, 3 4790k's and three 4690k's to play with, but i have to buy three this time.....
benching time!!!!!! whooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!

Back