• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of official reps on Overclockers Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hahahaha...funny.

They might loan us one for a couple of weeks though. I just want to see it in person. :)

Hahahaha...funny.

They might loan us one for a couple of weeks though. I just want to see it in person. :)

I'd be afraid of having that case near me if it were a loaner... May end up having to buy it as I'd probably do nasty things to it in the darkness of my bedroom.

There is another forum goer (from a different forum) from NZXT... however he has not popped his head in yet here.

Nope. I haven't been with NZXT since June. There was just way too much for me to handle between NZXT and School, however, since CaseLabs' has a much smaller outreach, it still allows me ample time to focus on school.

NZXT's new rep, Eric, will be a great help to their community. There's no bad blood or anything, NZXT is a great company, I just did not have the time to focus on their needs, and it wasn't fair to them or their community, as well as not being fair to me with school. I want NZXT to succeed and grow, and with someone who can dedicate that much time to them, I think they will. I set them on a good track, and I'm sure Eric will prove to a valuable resource for them.

As for CaseLabs, well. Here I am. I'll be less focused on customer service and more on media and marketing, however, you can expect the same no-frills communications from me. I'm not here to advertise on these forums, but to help out. :)

Back