• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
These are a bit old, so it's missing some of the new wires I have in my case at the moment, some of which I need to work on getting them wrapped so they look nicer. But should give an idea.

As soon as I get my new video card I plan on updating some shots.

DCP_0001.jpg
[ From outside ]

DCP_0003.jpg
[ Opened ]

DCP_0005.jpg
[ Power cable is run between motherboard and back panel ]

DCP_0017.jpg
[ Hope to get the heatsink fan cables covered, and you can see how my cables are ran behind the motherboard. The case I got doesn't have any holes for this, so I had to give it a cut to run them behind ]

DCP_0014.jpg
[ These two are run behind and into their connectors ]

DCP_0015.jpg
[ Front panel and USB connectors are run from beneath my hard drive cage. I'd like to get them covered too so they look a bit nicer ]

DCP_0731.jpg

[ Good far shot ]

wow i cannot believe this thread is still alive...made this threat over 1 yr ago...great job everyone..keep the pics coming

CM Stacker

100_0269.jpg

100_0270.jpg

100_0271.jpg

Still just a temporary job as I have more work to do yet on this rig as you can probably tell by the stock HSF.

I make some contributions to this
Case is a antec p180.
Pics taken with a camera phone best I have right now.
noname2vu9.jpg

noname3xw9.jpg

p180 is a hassle to do anything with it gets really cramped in there.

My dad's E6400 system (oc'd to 2.6ghz)

Lian Li case, 1 gig (another in the mail) giel DDR2 800, 75gig raptor, P6N SLI Platinum mobo, 520 watt corsair PSU, samsung dvd burner, floppy! LOL!

IMG_7469.jpg

My new one.

E6600 @ 3.4ghz
2 gigs patriot DDR2 1066
P6N SLI Platinum mobo
Zalman CNPS9500
620 watt Corsair psu (geez I love these things)
EVGA 7600GT @ 610/1610
Creative EMU1212m soundcard

BenQ 22" wide screen

M-audio BX8a studio monitors

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

Nice rigs fastredpony. Excellant photography as well.:beer:

ETA: I really like the pic of the bottom of the heatsink with the mirrored pic of AC5.
Very nice touch.

Last time I checked this thread was May of last year! Might aswell update.

My latest build:
IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

Thideras

Back