• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tmods DFI Bios Flash CD 5.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tmods CD has been updated to version 6.5.

The additions as well as fixes have been added to the first post.

I am soon going to be breaking the CD up into individual motherboard bios CD's.

For example all the motherboards that use the same bios as the DFI NF4 Lanparty will be in one ISO.

I will still have available the one single CD for all the motherboards that are supported by me. I will be doing this so the people that only want one CD for their system won't have to download the whole enchilada.

Also it will allow me to build a patch update as I have before for the updates.

The file is too large right now to allow any patching.

Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy the CD.

Tmod

I highly recommend Tmods BIOS CD.

I've used it on my nF2 Ultra-B and my nF4 Ultra-D. Also made a copy for a friend last night.

A tip for burning ISO files.

If you're having problems getting ISO files to work right click on any ISO file and select Open With from the menu.
Click Choose Program and select Nero, Roxio or whatever burner program you use.
Now check the box that says, "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

Once you've done this all ISO files will open in your burner program and all you have to do is insert a blank CD and click burn.

I don't do the clear Cmos. I just flash the BIOS 2 or 3 times to be safe.

Bill

thanks for the work TMOD, i'm about to get working on a dfi nf3 250, have you personally modded any of the bios's?

thanks for the work TMOD, i'm about to get working on a dfi nf3 250, have you personally modded any of the bios's?
I have modded one for the 250Gb that has the VDimm up to 4.0v and also has the latest SATA bios in it as well as the latest MemTest.

Tmod

Tmod said:
I have modded one for the 250Gb that has the VDimm up to 4.0v and also has the latest SATA bios in it as well as the latest MemTest.

Tmod

thanks for the quick reply, it will be the first modded bios i flash to :)

Just downloaded this... gonna try it out sometime this week for my dfi nf4 flash to the 704 beta. I haven't tried that bios yet.

Thx, TMOD! :)

Looks good, wish you had the RDX BIOS file(s) here. DFI site is down again....

Well I just made a version for the RDX and CFX and if anyone cares to test drive it I would appreciate it.

Tmod

Tmod said:
Well I just made a version for the RDX and CFX and if anyone cares to test drive it I would appreciate it.

Tmod

I recently picked up an RDX...nearly new...and, unfortunately, still in the box.

What changes to the BIOS did you make for it? I would probably be interested in giving it a go. This board has suffered from what appears to be lack of attention to the BIOS by DFI.

What changes to the BIOS did you make for it?
Actually this is just a cd that makes flashing the bios a little easier, I haven't even checked into modded bios's but with only two bios releases I would have to agree they are not paying much attention to it.

Tmod

Just for all of your info I have released version 7.0 of my CD.

All of the changes and additions are in the first posts of this thread.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with the CD or the files on it.

Thanks

Tmod

thanks for all your work .. ive been using ur cd for awhile now ..

Last edited:
where do i download version 7 .. all the links still say version 5 ?
I am not able to change that info but if you look at the first post you will see version 6.5 and 7.0 download links toward the bottom of the first post.

Just download version 7.0 as it has more of everything.

Tmod

Tmod said:
Oh ok that was comparing the changelog from the 3/29 BETA to the 04/06 official.

It would seem to me that the 04/06 is a final tweaked version of the 03/29.

So I am thinking I may not be that far off base when I put Tony's bios as 04/06.

But if it screws anyone up I will remove the date on the menu.
I see, thats the beta page. Sorry about that :shrug: Thanks again for turning out this new revision.

wow, this looks great. thanks a lot for your hard work! gonna give it a whirl now...

I burned V7.0 to a CD and it booted but the menu screen is frozen. Nothing responds at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Back