• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions. My first water cooling build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All the filtered areas of your case which include the bottom (PSU-area), Front and Top as intake and use the back unfiltered area as a exhaust.

Also, try keeping the case clean/dust-free with good cable management.

I would also advise on going with 120mm rads as they are more common and have better qualifying fans.

Nonetheless, after reading and researching about the case, not a bad choice at all. Should serve you well but you need to read up about water cooling and what this case can handle.

I can take up to 280 rat on top, 360 front and 14p back co when i would like to cool my gpu too this will not be a problem :)

I would go with a 240 up top and a 360 up front but you'll need slim rads from the looks of the sample water cooling pics.

Key features:

Superb water cooling support with space for three thick radiators
Powerful cooling system with up to 6 fans (4 x fans and a fan hub included)
Incredibly spacious interior, up to E-ATX compatible and dual-PSU capable
Stylish, minimalistic looks and elegant Pure Black color scheme
Durability thanks to .8mm thick steel construction
Supports GPUs up to 355mm long, CPU coolers up to 180mm high
Up to 6 HDD + 8 HDD with optional brackets
8+1 PCI Expansion slots for multi-GPU configs
2 x High speed USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 ports
Removable dust filters and cable management
Optional side window and HDD brackets

aquarius-radiators-eng.jpg

With that much heat surface, depending the FPI and fan speeds, you could cool off a CPU + 2 GPUs at most. You'll have to look around and see if you could use the Alphacool ST30 rads. But before you get radiators, what GPU are you trying to cool?

Maybe in future something like 770 or 780.i think top can handle thicker rad than front.

Back