• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 gig kit for IP35PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

I picked some corsair dominator from the egg but it would NOT boot

its on its way back to the egg, Anyone have IP35PRO AND A FAST 4 GIG KIT?

lmk what ram you have that is compatible with ip35pro please...

Corsair cs told me that the dominator kit I purchased should have worked fine but it didnt, that is the first time I purchased Corsair for myself and it doesnt work LOL :(

any suggestions?

I have this on an IP35 Pro, (1066@5-5-5-15), and it's working great. I'm waiting for it to come back in stock so I can get the second pair. Newegg has it also, but not for a price that good.

Do you think your CPU and motherboard have 550Mhz in them? If not you just wasting your money. I would just stick the the 1000 or 1066 sticks.

No they dont they definitely can run 500 tho and maybe a bit higher I dont mind a bit of overhead and I liked the HS and the color better, matches current setup, the 1066 corsair that I returned was about the same price so its a wash at this point, could have saved 30 bucs but hey 4 gigs for 80$ is still awesome :)

I picked some corsair dominator from the egg but it would NOT boot

its on its way back to the egg, Anyone have IP35PRO AND A FAST 4 GIG KIT?

lmk what ram you have that is compatible with ip35pro please...

Corsair cs told me that the dominator kit I purchased should have worked fine but it didnt, that is the first time I purchased Corsair for myself and it doesnt work LOL :(

any suggestions?

He was right. Your tRFC was either not set correctly, or you had bad sticks. Any of the 1066 Powerchip based sets (Dominator, GSkill, Mushkin black, Reaper) should hit 1100 MHz 5-5-5-15 2.0v without issue.

18-
What is your handy-dandy resource from which you know what kind of chips are used in all kinds of dimms? I'm curious what is in my OCZ 1066 Platinum 2x2GB set.

-XT

(edit for tone of post sound all wrong: not challenging your info, would just like to also know this)

18-
What is your handy-dandy resource from which you know what kind of chips are used in all kinds of dimms? I'm curious what is in my OCZ 1066 Platinum 2x2GB set.

-XT

(edit for tone of post sound all wrong: not challenging your info, would just like to also know this)

No worries. Pretty much hanging on a bunch of boards, listening to those wiser (i.e. r00n, -n7-, Miravo), also by knowing the characteristics of certain ICs...just deduction.
Look here for IC pictures from -n7- : http://www.overclock.net/5218516-post33.html

Last edited:
Back