• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Medium Papa Johns Pizza...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tharepairguy

Registered
Mine has a 3.49 minimum order so 3 toppings took care of it. ymmv

use coupon code: PZZAFBFAN

3 topping medium pizza for 4.04 not bad... enjoy

Just make sure and get the cheese sauce instead of the garlic oil. 3.5g fat compared to 17g. Bleh.

Nobody said you had to use all of it.

It comes in a *one* ounce container. Are you really just dripping it over the pizza? Everyone I ever met (before PJ's went out of business in my area) just dunked the crust in it till the cup was empty.

It comes in a *one* ounce container. Are you really just dripping it over the pizza? Everyone I ever met (before PJ's went out of business in my area) just dunked the crust in it till the cup was empty.

And that's precisely why I always have a few extras handy! :p

Good find!

I'll use it tomorrow too if the coupon's still good.

I was already eating dinner by the time this was posted (and I was watching House.)

Thanks for that. Got a 4 dollar 3 topping pizza ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon.

dito, when you log into the website, you'll see a field towards the top of the page asking you to enter a code. That's where you paste it.

Hey Papa Fans -- We appreciate you for being pizza fanatics! Please use the code below to receive a FREE medium cheese pizza with an online purchase of $10 redeemable on 11/16/09 though 11/19/09 (online only).

Promo code: PZZAFBFAN

- Redeem at http://www.papajohns.com

Edit: the minimum order is different depending on zipcode...

Yea it was $10 min for me.
Ordered the 6 mean large pizza for $11 and then got a free medium cheese one.

Didn't try the cheese one yet, but the large one didn't taste very good. Was very sweet for some reason. I was hungry as hell so I ate the whole box, but I think ill go back to dominoes.

Lol, I got an extra to get mine over the $3.99 minimum, and ate my whole pizza and poured them both all over it, mmmm.
Not as good as the free large for having a camaro, but decent.

Back