• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurb OCZ/PCP&C 610 & 750W

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
I ran across this at XS and thought that perhaps it might be of interest. Land shipping from Texas to Florida was quoted as just under $7. Probably slow, slow, but what the heck. Single rail and lots of juice from these puppies.

The red one gets the "best bang for the buck" award, if the color doesn't offend you.

Recertified OCZ/PCP&C 610 & 750W PSU at Directron

610W (Black) $50 + Shipping

*Recertified* Black OCZ / PC Power & Cooloing Silencer 610 EPS12V 610W Computer Power Supply S61EPS-B, 80 PLUS and SLI Certified

http://www.directron.com/s61epsb.html

750W (Black) $65 + Shipping

*Recertified* Black OCZ / PC Power & Cooloing Silencer 610 EPS12V 610W Computer Power Supply S61EPS-B, 80 PLUS and SLI Certified

http://www.directron.com/s75qbb.html

750W (Red) $55 + Shipping

*Recertified* Red OCZ / PC Power & Cooloing Silencer 750 Quad 750W Computer Power Supply S75CF-B, 80 PLUS and SLI Certified

http://www.directron.com/s75cfb.html

It's a rediculous deal.

Almost as good a deal as the Senate wants to give to Nebraska in the proposed Health Care Bill, huh? :D

(To be perfectly clear, the wise crack was me just trying to get a laugh, not start a political debate with ANYONE. I saw that you show Nebraska as your location, so I couldn't help myself.)

Almost as good a deal as the Senate wants to give to Nebraska in the proposed Health Care Bill, huh? :D

(To be perfectly clear, the wise crack was me just trying to get a laugh, not start a political debate with ANYONE. I saw that you show Nebraska as your location, so I couldn't help myself.)

I have no idea, I don't pay attention to politics. Just a bunch of :blah:

I have no idea, I don't pay attention to politics. Just a bunch of :blah:

You and me both, I just got a notice that my HOA is having it's yearly meeting to elect officers. I might mix it up a little bit and put lines through all the voting boxes that state the election nominees for president, VP etc, I'll add a box and check it that'll be a new selection; then simply nominate myself to be the King of the home owners association and see their reaction. They don't know me, as I just moved in a couple months ago. ;)

good deals. I am pretty sure my power supply isn't doing the job. Might have to pick one of these up. Anything weak or undesirable in that SVC power supply? It looks pretty good to me.

picked one of the red 750's last night...may pick another one up so I can run dual 750s instead of 1 750 and my current 610.
Also picked up 4 of those sweet zalman zm-f3 120mm fans that were on sale for $6.99

Bump. Back in stock. Ordered a red one for my main rig... and I'll put the black one in my server (already have the black one).

Pretty good deal if you ask me! 750 watt PCPC for 55$ + shipping!

Use preferred3 for 3% off (about 1.50)

SVC is back in stock. The ones that say "out of stock" are in stock. The ones that say "in stock" are out of stock.

One of my friends bought one of the black ones and he has had great luck with it, so I bought one for myself. *shrug*

I have an overwhelmingly red theme in my PC, and since I need a silent psu for my server, this will kill two birds with a delicate stone.

Was about to grab a red but 10 for shipping. Oh well, don't really need a spare all that bad

You and me both, I just got a notice that my HOA is having it's yearly meeting to elect officers. I might mix it up a little bit and put lines through all the voting boxes that state the election nominees for president, VP etc, I'll add a box and check it that'll be a new selection; then simply nominate myself to be the King of the home owners association and see their reaction. They don't know me, as I just moved in a couple months ago. ;)

I think EVERYBODY's out of politics now except the politicians.

Next time: I'll just vote for Sam. :D

As for the power supply: Excellent deal. That's actually what I would've paid for my Corsair 750watt PSU if the rebates had ever come in. (I'm never doing another Corsair rebate again.)

Back