• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Bad Deals Thread.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ah, these are all GREAT deals!

A computer shop down the road is still selling XP SP 2 for full price... next to Vista... also for full price... next to 7... half off. :screwy:

My 790FXT-UD5P died a couple months ago so I went looking to see if I could buy a replacement. Let's just say that I decided against that idea. ;)

UD5P.jpg

Too bad ebay doesn't have a reporting flag for "woefully misleading" descriptions.

Too bad ebay doesn't have a reporting flag for "woefully misleading" descriptions.
They would need a full department of full time employees to handle that I'm sure. Not to mention that would mean ebay would be taking responsibility for what gets sold on that site which would not be a good idea because of the lawsuit possibilities.

There is a link to "report item" under the other item info box on the auction page. Then you can select "listing practices" -> "Search and browse manipulation" -> "misleading title"

The item was taken down by the seller, so maybe ebay got some reports and slapped their wrist and they took it down?

Back