• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The For_Those_We_Lost (FTWL) Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My 2200+(1500) at 1600something just tears through these work units. I wonder if I should unleash the wrath of my 4000+ :burn: .

Steveo989 said:
My 2200+(1500) at 1600something just tears through these work units. I wonder if I should unleash the wrath of my 4000+ :burn: .
Umm, why would you hold back :p Go for it.

Steveo989 said:
It would take me forever just to get to like 800 so I figure can't beat 'em join 'em

Seems to go faster the farther along one gets. Went through 1,000 yesterday with a 300 pointer tagged on a 64 for 1335 total and should finish up another 300 pointer in the am for 1650 or so total. Heck if we get another 64 pointer you are looking at over 1700 and I just went over 1000 yesterday. I dropped Nicsub a line earlier in the week and he gave me a ballpark of 1500 per week but 2000 seems like an attainable goal on average.

Question, hoping to get the Intel 2.8c on line next week (ordered all the parts) and run it at around 3.5Ghz on air for now (am thinking out a water solution for 4 computers now). How will the Intel perform in relation to the a64 3000 (754) at 2.65Ghz. I understand that the Intel will perform its' best using the hyperthreading abilities. If the a64 pulls down 2000 points a week will the Intel at 3.5Ghz do better or worse and by how much?

Last edited:
On extremeoverclocking.com's folding stats page, usernames and team names are color-coded based on how much they produce. Orange and red are colors used for big-time producerrs, but there's also yellow and green blue.... So changing up the color scale is sort of a thing to celebrate as you increase your weekly production.

i swiched my main rig over to F_T_W_L just be fore christmas. dont know if it sent anything in before i came home. i have 2 wu waiting to be sent in but its not on line since i cant figur out ics and im on 26.6 kbs (dile up) it should work, ipconfig states that the gateway is the internet machinen i did get mozila home page (and that only once, might have imagened it ?) and no more cant even ping things.

when i get back on line the rig in sig will be bp again 24/7

my borgs are still folding for my username its hard to get accses and 2 are slow and doing core type 2. (timeless wu?)

aftermath said:
i swiched my main rig over to F_T_W_L just be fore christmas. dont know if it sent anything in before i came home. i have 2 wu waiting to be sent in but its not on line since i cant figur out ics and im on 26.6 kbs (dile up) it should work, ipconfig states that the gateway is the internet machinen i did get mozila home page (and that only once, might have imagened it ?) and no more cant even ping things.

when i get back on line the rig in sig will be bp again 24/7

my borgs are still folding for my username its hard to get accses and 2 are slow and doing core type 2. (timeless wu?)

Thanks for your contributions!
:)

Matt

I have been for FTWL for a while.

1.6GHz Willie and 2.47GHz Thouroughbred B.

Unfortunatly the tbred B used to be able to do 2.53 stable, but I tryed for 2.6, upped the vcore, and I think I slightly messed it up. Oh well, 2.47 is good enough I guess.

Also, unfortunatly I inquired about installing folding at my school. The answer was a no though.

Back