• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TF2 has no class! (PC)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
also some hat news (possibly fake)... 18 new hats , 3 hatless hats :screwy:

1"TF_Engineer_Cowboy_Hat" "Texas Ten Gallon"
2"TF_Engineer_Train_Hat" "Engineer's Cap"
3"TF_Heavy_Ushanka_Hat" "Officer's Ushanka"
4"TF_Heavy_Stocking_cap" "Tough Guy's Tuque"
5"TF_Soldier_Pot_Hat" "Stainless Pot"
6"TF_Soldier_Viking_Hat" "Tyrant's Helm"
7"TF_Demo_Scott_Hat" "Glengarry Bonnet"
8"TF_Medic_Tyrolean_Hat" "Vintage Tyrolean"
9"TF_Pyro_Chicken_Hat" "Respectless Rubber Glove"
10"TF_Spy_Camera_Beard" "Camera Beard"
11"TF_Medic_Mirror_Hat" "Otolaryngologist's Mirror"
12"TF_Pyro_Fireman_Helmet" "Brigade Helm"
13"TF_Scout_Bonk_Helmet" "Bonk Helm"
14"TF_Scout_Newsboy_Cap" "Ye Olde Baker Boy"
15"TF_Spy_Derby_Hat" "Backbiter's Billycock"
16"TF_Sniper_Straw_Hat" "Professional's Panama"
17"TF_Sniper_Jarate_Headband" "Master's Yellow Belt"
18"TF_Hatless_Scout" "Baseball Bill's Sports Shine"
19"TF_Hatless_Sniper" "Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative"
20"TF_Hatless_Engineer" "Texas Slim's Dome Shine"
21"TF_Demo_Top_Hat" "Scottsman's Stove Pipe"

Existing hats:
"TF_Scout_Hat_1" "Batter's Helmet"
"TF_Sniper_Hat_1" "Trophy Belt"
"TF_Soldier_Hat_1" "Soldier's Stash"
"TF_Demo_Hat_1" "Demoman's Fro"
"TF_Medic_Hat_1" "Prussian Pickelhaube"
"TF_Pyro_Hat_1" "Pyro's Beanie"
"TF_Heavy_Hat_1" "Football Helmet"
"TF_Engineer_Hat_1" "Mining Light"
"TF_Spy_Hat_1" "Fancy Fedora"

/sigh

Let's put more HATS into the game and add an arena map which represents the lowest game-play type instead of giving people content that they have wanted for two years now.

/sigh

Let's put more HATS into the game and add an arena map which represents the lowest game-play type instead of giving people content that they have wanted for two years now.
It's only day 2 of the update, there is more to come. King of the Hill sounds fun!

I guess the concept of TC has potential, but honestly I've never seen a good match on hydro, and some of the stages just seem poorly designed.

I, for one, am excited about the hats. I just hope it means they will be easier to unlock now that there are 3x as many. I don't play on my own steam account because my PC isn't up to snuff, but my roommate's account only has 1 hat and I want more!

More arena maps is always good news to me as well because I play arena 90% of the time.

Lastly, Theocnoob I like that you decided to attack TF2 as being one-dimensional, as personally I think it exhibits that trait the least of any FPS I've ever played IMHO.

I don't remember what it was, but something suggested that soldier might get updated next which will be interesting to say the least...

Hydro = stalemate land, pretty much. A tc map that doesn't stalemate would be great.

I too, wonder why not all classes have achievements and unlocks. However, I can understand that it could be hard to balance these unlocks, depending on the class. I guess we'll wait and see.

Yea TC is just nonstop stalemate so it gets boring, the concept is good though. I like the idea of more hats as well but those duplicate weapons have got to stop. What they need more of are payload maps. I love them! =)

Back