• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ordering my korean wqhd x star monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ah that explains it...mines shipping fed ex...

It just arrived in Alaska 5 minutes ago! Wooooo!

picture.php

Found a cool website that shows fedex departing and arrival flight times. I compared that with the tracking information.

My package left Alaska 30 minutes ago and I believe is headed for memphis.. 8 hour flight, and memphis is 8 hours from cincinnati.

I believe fedex is SPOT ON with there estimation for delivery :D:D

I just hope they took care of my package well!

Got a text message from DHL stating my monitor is suppose to be delivered tomorrow.

You win the race!!

Now this is what I call tracking! Lol

picture.php

Once I have it, then I will declare victory. I am going to pick it up, since DHL is between my house and work. It said it needed to be signed for, so that's why I figured I will just pick it up. :attn:

Once I have it, then I will declare victory. I am going to pick it up, since DHL is between my house and work. It said it needed to be signed for, so that's why I figured I will just pick it up. :attn:

Lemme know how your monitor is!

I'd be very interested to hear how yours ends up, if you get a good one I might try this guy one more time.

Will do. Gonna take lots of pictures maybe a quick video with no words.

Nope, I am gonna keep it super top secret. How the heck are these guys shipping so fast, it was the weekend for them when I ordered. It took 7 days to get my colorimeter from Canada.

I'm not sure How they get them shipped so quickly.. maybe the airport is close? I'm quite pleased with the swiftness despite waiting 4-5 days to ship. I'm jealous you have a colorimeter

Will do. Gonna take lots of pictures maybe a quick video with no words.

I'm not sure How they get them shipped so quickly.. maybe the airport is close? I'm quite pleased with the swiftness despite waiting 4-5 days to ship. I'm jealous you have a colorimeter

Its just the Colormunki Display, ebay winning bid $139.99, no one else bid.

Must be a defect, he hasn't reported back yet..... Must be looking at a black screen. :D

LOL honestly I haven't reported back because I was fiddling all night with it! I have virtually no black light bleed...no more than my other monitors I've had. I do have one stuck red pixel kind towards middle of screen. I only noticed if I look hard on a black screen..I'll take that for 279$!

Here are a couple picturs.. Took with my phone will get better ones soon.

picture.php

picture.php

I have it at 96hz and using asus icc color profile makes this monitor pop!

P.s. that's not my desk lol set it up at a friends house

Back