• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Internet Browser do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What Internet Browser Do you use most?

• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 99 18.7%
  • Mozilla/Firefox

Votes: 353 66.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Netscape

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Konqueror

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • MyIE2

Votes: 17 3.2%
  • Avant

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • AoL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
I still use IE6sp2 on my Windows rigs at work and home, simply for compatability, as everything at work is optimised for IE. One day I'll make the shift, I promise! ;)

I've been using FireFox for a pretty good amount of time now(FireBird was still pretty new.) and am still happy with it, new vers so often plugins are hard to find but I can live.

Mostly use IE, but have been using Firefox as well and have had some prolems accessing some of my websites with it.

SSJ Sonic-X said:
Maxthon. More features and plugins than Firefox, better speed, and the compatibility of IE.

I was a Maxthon enthusiast as well, but found the plugins for Firefox to emulate Maxthon, with a few more useful plugins I couldn't find from Maxthon, and with a speed tweak, found it to load a bit faster (or at least the priority of loading better).

The only problems I see with FF is the time-consuming setup for all the individual plugins and not loading some URLs correctly (although I haven't experienced this with the websites I normally visit).

I tried FF 3 or 4 other times in the past and was always bugged out that I just couldn't live with, but they finally smoothed out all the bugs on their end that I can see, esp. the favorites list. I wish they'd bundle some plugins directly into their installation, such as an undo tab close, mouse gestures, and a clock/date

I can't believe people still use IE. it really sucks. You have to be retarded to use it. FF is soo much faster and better in every way

I use the new IE on Vista... no point to use FF since the new IE works great... but it could use some mods... oh well, Vista is not really out yet is it...

Back