• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[COLOR=orange]Sticky:[/COLOR] Whats the best heatsink/fan combo available (Air Cool)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

saxman02001

Registered
[COLOR=orange]Sticky:[/COLOR] Whats the best heatsink/fan combo available (Air Cool)

I've been looking around for some cool heatsinks for my already warm processor. Personally I have found the Dr. Thermal EXTREME SE to be one of the bests. What do you think?

I'd go with a thermal right heatsink such as AX-7 for the best price performance ratio, SK-7 or SLK-800, these heatsink are just the best ones out, not one of the best, but BEST, coupe them with a FAST fan sorta like mine or a 80 or 84CFM and you got best aircooling I can think of using only a heatsink and a relatively small fan

W/ a Tornado or Delta 68cfm fan, the No.1 HS is the Thermalright SLK-800, 2nd is the SK-7.

Back