• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good morning everyone. I just joined yesterday, and once I get my new rig up and running, I'll probably spend more time here than I should. Glad to be aboard and thanx for the help in advance.

Hey everyone. Been a lurker for quite a while on this board and a few others, and after having the worst run in with a moderator on the other boards, I noticed that everyone here seemed to get along just fine. With being an old mod and game dev, it's good to see a community thriving. If all don't mind, I think I'll find a corner and make myself comfy while soaking up all the knowledge. ;D

Hey everyone. Been a lurker for quite a while on this board and a few others, and after having the worst run in with a moderator on the other boards, I noticed that everyone here seemed to get along just fine. With being an old mod and game dev, it's good to see a community thriving. If all don't mind, I think I'll find a corner and make myself comfy while soaking up all the knowledge. ;D

:welcome: Don't just stay in the corner the whole time! Get out there with what you learn and show us what you've got! :thup:

Hey Tet here! Nice to meet everyone! I'm a gamer who finally grew up and figured I'd spend a little time tinkering with computers again when the weather changes.

Right now, I'm just trying my hand at my first computer build looking forward to learning from your experience!

Hello and welcome.

I am not going to answer your question, as you have the option to google.

You dont walk into McDonalds and ask where BurgerKing is do you?

Hey Tet here! Nice to meet everyone! I'm a gamer who finally grew up and figured I'd spend a little time tinkering with computers again when the weather changes.

Right now, I'm just trying my hand at my first computer build looking forward to learning from your experience!

Welcome Tet! From the short tine ive been here, I can definitely say youve made a wise choice in signing up. Make a thread and let us know what you have in mind for your build. :3

Back