• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sins of a Solar Empire (direct download) $3.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:eek: dayum. I love outerspace games but never picked this one up. I've played other Stardock games and they are great though. The only hesitation here is I believe this one is mainly, or even exclusively, designed for multiplayer?

This game actually has a great single player but multilayer is still great to although it has a limited following. I still play it relatively often as well but you really need a high end rig to enjoy it. I like to play maps with hundreds of planets and maximum fleet size.

I should have bought it yesterday. I was debating because of impulse but I want it now!

your able to play the games with out impluse running in the background and to me impulse isnt as invasive as steam is

This game is pretty fun. People are correct - the AI isn't terribly good, but it can be challenging enough, especially if you set it to team up on you. I've never played it against people. I think it would be a lot of fun human vs. human, but I'm worried if I played online I'd get totally smoked by some super-dedicated player.

This game is pretty fun. People are correct - the AI isn't terribly good, but it can be challenging enough, especially if you set it to team up on you. I've never played it against people. I think it would be a lot of fun human vs. human, but I'm worried if I played online I'd get totally smoked by some super-dedicated player.

The expansion pack really improves the AI and worth the money if you enjoy the game! Diplomacy pack adds a whole list of options including choosing what the AI will go after, like tech, expansion or diplomacy.

Hands down the best money I have spent on a game since World in Conflict.

Back