• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new toy and love it....screaming fast!

Patriot Supersonic MAGNUM USB

Wow! My 2.0 64gb version now feels inferior. Looks like I needs a new one. I've broken like 4 of them, but Patriot replaces them everytime no questions asked. Great product. I'm jealous.

Hey Macaholic!

If you can get a windows on that thing that recognizes that many CPUs, you have some serious WPrime points in your future! The rankings are broken down by the number of cores, and the stuff with >12 cores is mighty unpopulated, so a decent run makes a ton of points :rock:

Fair warning: Benching is addictive.

Not to be off-topic and derail the thread, but what version of Win would work for 2P and 4P machines found in my sig? PM me if that would work to keep the thread clean. Thanks. :)

Some flavor of windows server would be the way to go, if you can get your hands on server 2008 that'd probably be the best bet.

Windows server enterprise, its the only one that supports that many processors i belive, baseline server usually supports two sockets and enterprise is 4-8 sockets normally.

TJ is correct...

You'll need the Enterprise version.

I've been on a shopping spree for older hardware the last few days... So I'll have some pics to add to this thread soon!

I EXPECT TO SEE SOME SWEET STUFF SOON FROM EVERYBODY ELSE ALSO!!! AFTERALL X-MAS IS HERE!

Just got my shifters to finalize my Fanatec package.....a nice upgrade from the MS wheel I'd been using for several years :santa:

That is the Fanatec CSR Elite wheel, the CSR shifter set, and the Club Sport pedals. A pricey combo, but they feel great (except the shifters, they feel a bit cheap, and have horrible action, but at $60 I can't complain too much).

Attachments

• P1040702 (1024x768).jpg
    P1040702 (1024x768).jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 229
  • P1040703 (1024x768).jpg
    P1040703 (1024x768).jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 242
  • P1040724.JPG
    P1040724.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 241
I got an Asus Transformer and it already broke. :-/

From the 30 minutes or so that I got to use it, it worked nice and is built well. Now it doesn't boot.

Replaced my 1yr old HTC EVO 4G with a Samsung Epic 4G Touch, rooted and flashed with custom ROM, battery life 50 hrs with 4hrs screen time:D

Amazing phone, much better than the EVO 4G

Attachments

• E4GT.JPG
    E4GT.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 119
I had that EXACT board, it had a picture of an F1 car on the front of it, ahh Abit, classic.

whdIv.jpg

I've got some PC chips box with a F1 car on the front as well. I wonder why they were doing this back when F1 was as stale as peasant's bread though. :eh?:

Finally got a 1080p monitor (23'' Asus), a second 1TB HDD (Samsung SP F3) and the 5870 was ordered today. :) I might need to borrow a gpu pot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back