• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Network Monitoring App...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadowhawk109

Hey all! :beer:

I be lookin for a net monitoring app, and am hoping you can suggest me one. I already tried googleing one, and no dice. A couple of specifications on what i would LIKE to see, but if you know something better, please feel free to tell me!

Here goes:

I want something that can basically give me a chart that looks kinda like this:

IP Address | CPU Usage | CPU Speed | RAM Usage | Ping / Ping Results | HDD Usage

except that one line would repeat itself (with different values for every computer, of course!)

There ARE a couple of things it needs to have - it needs to be either a .tar.bz file (bz2? i can never remember) OR a .dsl - I'd be running it on DsL (Damn Small Linux).

I would LIKE it to not be a proccy/RAM killer - I have 350Mhz Proccy and 32MB RAM to offer...

Tell me whatcha find!

And if you can't find anything, could someone write one?

Thanks!

Hmmm...I cant get the .tar.bz2 to work...

Also, would Gkrellm be able to monitor WinXP computers? Because that would be what I would be using it for.

How would I get it to monitor computers on other IP addresses (the ones that are XP based)? I got it running on DSL...now what?

Back