• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what mouse for cod4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have had a 518 and the right mouse button wore out after 3 months...
(good mopuse till then)
then went to a copperhead ( still works but gets jumpy a bit)
now i use the microsoft sidewinder (verdict still out on this) havent had for very long.. maybe a month at most

of the 3 like the copperhead the most so far

lata
Glo

Hrm, I have an MX310, is the MX518 much better? Worth the $40 to upgrade?

IMO no, not at all. Especially if you like the shape of the 310.

The 310 is 800DPI, IMO that's the highest I'll ever need. That's what my G9 is set to. I guess if you need more buttons it'd be worth it, but it isn't going to be more accurate.

i have had a 518 and the right mouse button wore out after 3 months...
(good mopuse till then)
then went to a copperhead ( still works but gets jumpy a bit)
now i use the microsoft sidewinder (verdict still out on this) havent had for very long.. maybe a month at most

of the 3 like the copperhead the most so far

lata
Glo

Seems like you had a defective MX518. I have had mine for a couple of years with no problems.

Asks for a mouse recommendation...and comes back 20 minutes later saying he bought one. lol

At least you made a good choice. Its prolly the most popular gaming mouse out there.

+1 for the G7. sometimes gets buggy though. Going back to cords next time though ;) Probably going with a G5 or a Razer.

Asks for a mouse recommendation...and comes back 20 minutes later saying he bought one. lol

At least you made a good choice. Its prolly the most popular gaming mouse out there.

yeah, i couldnt wait , but was confident on my homework..........but a good discussion nonetheless

Back