• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Overclockers Forum Newegg Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They did it again :)

The Overclockers.com Newegg Support Rep has done it again!! :clap:

Situation averted before it had a chance to become a problem. Hell of a job!!

Props to our Newegg Rep :thup:

Well I can't reach the extension in the OP but I have an issue. I made an order the 30th and it is still in the charged status. Now I like the new egg prices but everything was not free shipping and I pay with bill me later for speed purposes.

So I have a 2500K a Z68 and memory that is sitting a stones throw away in TN unpacked. What is the deal here? I expected a delay because of the 4th but this is bull.

This is why it should have shipped yesterday:

thiskb.png

Last edited:
:bump: did anyone catch the above post? Well it looks like it will ship out tomorrow. Is ordering on a Thursday and seeing nothing done Friday (an operational business day as far as I know) and getting a little agitated about it a bad thing? I was asked for, was charged and paid for the rush precessing you know.

Id ask for rush processing back.

No doubt. I have seen UPS sit on things but this was uncalled for I knew the rush order would not ship it Thursday because I ordered after hours but I did want it out Friday so I could get it Tuesday or Wednasday.

According to NewEgg I should have it the 8th. This is totally unacceptable because I paid for UPS guarenteed 3 day shipping on two of the items, one of which is now out of stock which makes me wonder.

Okay I do not believe the shipment has left the facility yet. My money may need to go elsewhere unless I can get some kind of explination.

egg1e.jpg

egg2j.jpg

egg3q.jpg

egg4q.jpg

egg5.jpg

What is going on and who the hell dropped the ball on this?

Did someone do something?

egg5w.jpg

Could be coincidence. but that is central time so it may not be. I still want my rush processing back.

PM sent. I thought this thread was checked twice a day by New Egg support.

This thread is not checked twice a day. Last I talked to newegg however, they were checking the forums twice a day. New posts may be more likely to get their attention than posting in old threads like this, and PMs are more likely to work well than that.

This thread is not checked twice a day. Last I talked to newegg however, they were checking the forums twice a day. New posts may be more likely to get their attention than posting in old threads like this, and PMs are more likely to work well than that.

AHHH:) I was going by the Opening Post. Things Change I Guess:(

Hello! Just recently I ordered some Corsair memory for my board that I thought was supposed to match what I have.

I used the part number and matched it up on the website, but unfortunately I didn't really check to make sure the timing's were identical. I needed 5-5-5-12's and I got 5-5-5-18's.

Is it possible to send back the two 5-5-5-18's and get 5-5-5-12's sent to me? If not those, I also have two sticks of 4-4-4-12's and would take those also.

It's PC2-6400 (400Mhz)
Part # CM2X 1024-6400C4

Hello! Just recently I ordered some Corsair memory for my board that I thought was supposed to match what I have.

I used the part number and matched it up on the website, but unfortunately I didn't really check to make sure the timing's were identical. I needed 5-5-5-12's and I got 5-5-5-18's.

Is it possible to send back the two 5-5-5-18's and get 5-5-5-12's sent to me? If not those, I also have two sticks of 4-4-4-12's and would take those also.

It's PC2-6400 (400Mhz)
Part # CM2X 1024-6400C4

Contact Newegg, they do not monitor this thread everyday. They scrape the forums everyday, but they may not look in old threads like this one which are mostly comments that do not need their attention.

Use their official support info, and if you have problems, contact the newegg rep through the forums... That has gotten the best results for people.

Use their official support info, and if you have problems, contact the newegg rep through the forums... That has gotten the best results for people.

Agreed, i posted the following on June 1st:

The Overclockers.com Newegg Support Rep has done it again!!

Situation averted before it had a chance to become a problem. Hell of a job!!

Props to our Newegg Rep

Since that time our Overclockers forum Newegg support rep has handled another situation for me and has earned Newegg another order for 3-4 more boards from me......

So, I have had my first issue with Newegg… I have been a Newegg supporter for over 8 years, every time I build a system I use Newegg. I have always had great customer support, even replacing DOA CPU’s. So, this time I am building a new system and their shipper lost my package… well it actually never made it out of California. I was on the phone with Newegg, on the phone with the shipper, Newegg, shipper, on and on. In fact the shipper called Newegg and wanted to start a trace, Newegg said “No”. Last time I called and asked to talk to a supervisor and was to “He is not available, but I discussed your case with him”. So I have all the pieces to the new system and no case to mount it in, all Newegg can say is “there is nothing we can do for 7 to 10 business days”. I explained I was a loyal customer and always use them, this is making me think twice about continuing my loyalty. They replayed, “We can’t tell you where to spend your money..” Really, what happened to Newegg? I was never asked if I wanted them to send a second case, never given ANY other options, they seem to forget I’m the customer.

Let me start by saying that I wish Newegg Support were more present here lately, as they have been in the recent past.

Now FWIW, when I created this thread I had shot a couple PM's back and forth to Maverick Iniguez, who was apparently the main man managing the "Newegg Support" user account here. I had noticed he was already providing excellent support all over the forums to users, so I contacted him and basically asked him if he could check into the forums twice a day during the week - he was basically already doing that, so he said sure and we sort of "made it official". There was no contract or officially recognized agreement, and I don't know that this was even a priority for Newegg - it could have just been a sticky note stuck under Maverick's keyboard, but whatever it was, it worked out well for everyone.

For quite a while after that, there was a love affair with newegg support here that helped a lot of forum members out tremendously with problems, and lead to a lot of good will amongst the membership towards Newegg. Many people, myself included, had no problem vouching on behalf of newegg and directing people with problems to contact the official support channels, or the newegg rep on the forums - things always worked out reasonably.

Some months ago, our main man Maverick got promoted to a different position at Newegg... He was an exceptional support person, and we had good communication with Newegg while he was around. Shortly after he left the position, a few different people were keeping up with managing the support account here, and things were similar to when Maverick was still here... Not long after that however, there is no sign of Newegg's official presence here at all.

So basically, Newegg official support channels are the best way to get problems resolved, and they often do good work for people that way. It was nice having special attention and another route to go through for help on the forums, so I'm following up with the support people currently in place and seeing if we can't get anyone back onboard to check out the forum on a daily basis again.

I hope that happens - it was good for our members, and it helped newegg's image as well.

Back