• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard recommendation...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BiLLyXkiNG

Ok ok ok...I need a new motherboard...mine...well it has some problems unrelated to overclocking. Anyway the one I had sucked and now I need a new one. I would like a few reccomendations for motherboards. I have a P3 1ghz FC-PGA socket 370. I would like a 4x AGP bus and 1.5gigs of SDRAM capabilites...thanks for any help...
-billy
[1][/1]

BiLLyXkiNG (Aug 03, 2001 04:24 p.m.):
Ok ok ok...I need a new motherboard...mine...well it has some problems unrelated to overclocking. Anyway the one I had sucked and now I need a new one. I would like a few reccomendations for motherboards. I have a P3 1ghz FC-PGA socket 370. I would like a 4x AGP bus and 1.5gigs of SDRAM capabilites...thanks for any help...
-billy
[1][/1]

I'm recommending the Abit VH6-2 whenever I can because I have it and love it. outhouse uses this board with a 1G proc and is running at 171 FSB. The VH6T is an updated version of this one.

Back