• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite music from past games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Something about the music bit that plays when you load up COD4 in the menu part.. Its awesome sounding.

HERE

I love the music from the original Sims. (The Build Modes especially). The piano is beautiful. I used to just sit and listen for periods of time because I loved it so much, haha.

Build Mode 6

The opening music for Rogue Spear was awesome as well. Sad that there aren't any good tactical shooters like this game anymore. :(

Rogue Spear Theme

I usually have the music disabled.
in Zelda Ocarina of time you had no choice haha

SO I have to agree with Douken I really liked

Eponas song

Zeldas Lulaby

So much of that game stays in my memory it was one of the best rpgs I ever played

Last edited:
The best Zelda music will always be from when you reach The Sanctuary in A Link To The Past.

Still going with ED. First level of Contra. Unbeatable. Especially considering it was 8-bit and on about the most limited hardware we can conceive from our current viewpoint.

ryu's theme street fighter alpha 3

world of warcraft's music for the most part all of it. That's one of the main things that really sucked me into the game was the awesome music.

Resident evil 1 to 3. The music always set the mood for that game for me used to scare the living crap out of me.

Sotn had some of the best music period of any game ever made.

btw swearing in this etc lol but rapper used chrono trigger music for his song.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=142080
bonus for anyone who i guess like chrono trigger and rap, not me but someone might like it lol.

I'm going to agree with rumbl3 on really enjoying WoW's music, particularly grizzly hills from the wotlk expansion.

Also, a friend recently reminded me of the greatness that is donkey kong country music:

Ah, nostalgia! :comp:

My Favorite game of all time, monkey Island

Outlook point from fable

I know fable wasn't the best game ever, but as far as I'm concerned, It had an incredible feel to the game (which was then NOT replicated by the following titles).

Back