• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New Case

Just finished putting everything in my new CM690. Still a little bit of work to be done. I never received a PCIe cable with my HX620 so I'm still waiting on that, and I want to put in SATA DVD and DVD burner drives. So the wiring isn't as good as I would like it to look yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• DSC005211.JPG
    DSC005211.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • DSC005221.JPG
    DSC005221.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,048
  • DSC005201.JPG
    DSC005201.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 1,025
here is my setup as of right now. It is not the best but definitely not bad either.

Attachments

• 872.JPG
    872.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,302
Just finished putting everything in my new CM690. Still a little bit of work to be done. I never received a PCIe cable with my HX620 so I'm still waiting on that, and I want to put in SATA DVD and DVD burner drives. So the wiring isn't as good as I would like it to look yet. Let me know what you guys think.

damn, the case looks hot like that, painted all black, nice job!

looks good black :).... just 1 question how well is it cooling with the rad flat in the bottom like that ? Is there a hole in the bottom for air too? :confused:

Im getting read to make the dive and get my pc wet:) Is it one big hole or a series of small ones I like the set up best ive seen to date! :drool:

Thanks guys for all the comments. I love the way a black case looks. I think its one of the easiest ways to hide all of those unwanted wires. I'll post some more pics when it's finally all done and the rest of the PSU wires are hidden better. The hole in the bottom for the radiator seems to be working fine. I haven't noticed an increase in temps, which I was alittle worried about.

I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT THAT'S AMAZING!

Kudos to all you OCD people out there. lol.

I want to do something like that but i'm too lazy and I wouldn't know what to buy to get the cables all nice and neat.

i have an antec 900 any suggestions> clips, ties? etc?

I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT THAT'S AMAZING!

Kudos to all you OCD people out there. lol.

I want to do something like that but i'm too lazy and I wouldn't know what to buy to get the cables all nice and neat.

i have an antec 900 any suggestions> clips, ties? etc?

just use the tension of the wires and shove them under stuff like the HD cages and 5.25 bays. I will take some pictures later.

Here's some behind the scenes shots from my case. Hopefully it gives you guys some ideas. I don't do anything fancy. I just carefully hide the wires behind the drive cage mostly, and run as few PSU cables as I can. Mostly its the fact that everything is sleeved black and it blends in with the case really well. I am also a little OCD I suppose. Still waiting on my PCIe cable, can't wait then it will be way cleaner inside there.

Attachments

• DSC005241.JPG
    DSC005241.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,187
  • DSC005271.JPG
    DSC005271.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,185
  • DSC005261.JPG
    DSC005261.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 1,187
Just buy some sleeving kits, with a little extra so you can mess it up a few times. and all the proper tools to take off molex and other connectors. That way you run wires through narrower holes in the case.

wow a lot of nice system out here. and i to wish i would have painted the inside of my case black to. it does make every thing else stand out.
here is my main rig and it is a Thermaltake Kandalf LCS with a few fan mods to help with air flow.
1st time to be in the 4ghz club, it was not stable enough for prime 95 or orthose or OCCT it BSOD but not for 3DMARK06.

as you can see in this pic a lot of wires are stuff up top. which are the ones that could not be stuff behind the mobo mounting plate.

here is were the stock pump and tank sit.

i use the Danger Den TDX water block with brass plate. i still have the DD TDX for a 939 socket cpu yet. since i did had a AMD system before this.

but maybe this summer when it gets warmer i could strip this down and then paint the inside of the case black. not sure on if i should use gloss black or flat black. kind of want to have the emphases on the hardware and not the case.

Q6600 on a Asus P5WD-Deluxe, 4GB of ddr2 800 corsair, 5 320gb perp drives, EVGA 8800GTS 512 (G92)

Not the cleanest cables in the case, the cables at the bottom could use tidying. The sata cables are pretty good, I bought angled sata cables so that they wouldnt block the ram airspace. The bulk of the PSU cables are behind the mobo tray. There is no room to push cables through the tray near the bottom of the case, but its ok.

The second and third photos have my blue cold cathode lights on. The rest of them just have the led's from the fans on.

dooron_ccfoff_exteriorback.png

back-cables.png

dooroff_ccfon_exterior.png

dooron_ccfoff_exterior.png

wide-desk.png

^ I love my Herman Miller Mirra Chair!!!

Back