• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HIS 7850 IceQ X Turbo X Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why the heck do companies feel the need to throw "i" in front of everything. Anyhow good review as usual.

Thanks. :)

I don't know why companies do that. I assume it has something with a certain company has already built up a empire around the "i" branding.

I really like the look of that cooler. I am sure it is much quieter than Gigabytes 3 fans on my 7950. They are.... quite loud when they want to be.

Really nice review though.

I really like the look of that cooler. I am sure it is much quieter than Gigabytes 3 fans on my 7950. They are.... quite loud when they want to be.

Really nice review though.

Thanks.

As I said in my review, it is super quiet. :) I wish more cards were this quiet.

Thanks.

As I said in my review, it is super quiet. :) I wish more cards were this quiet.

Quiet is no surprise. I have the 6970 IceQ 2gb.... Extremely quiet, until you hit around 80% on the fan.

Nice review.

Back