• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BB ATI 9600pro $129

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, just an update...

i went to return the 9600SE (that was not a 9600pro) and i had no problems...no restocking fee at all...

also, i checked and they already sold out of all the 9600se's they had in stock, so i couldn't try another one...

for anyone whose in san francisco...that's the best buy that didn't have the 9600pro in the 9600se i bought

im in chicago ridge abnd went to orland park.. me and my cousin took the last SE model from them and it was a PRO series.. my cousisn didnt believe me but it ended up to be one so he saves quite a bit of money since he is goign to give free HL2 with it..

I got a pro my number on the box is 180336008963-01.

Everyone list your numbers whether you got a pro or an se and maybe we can find a pattern.

I would say if you try and fail to get a Pro to list that number too. Could be all pros end in a -01 or begin with 18033 in stead of end in -02 or begin with 170033 or something to that effect.

se = 180340020765-01

i've yet to return it so hopefully before i do we can see the pattern...

Im so tempted to do this since my friend works at BB so i can get a good discount but not sure if i wanna blow cash on another vid card.

Geez this is a great deal. I'm still using my 8500DV (a slow 64mb 8500)...I've been looking to upgrade, but money is tight. I just might have to jump on this deal though.

Are 9600pro's really a great upgrade from an 8500 or should I just wait for some 9700pro deals? (i.e. used/classifieds)

Argh, cyber deals rules, but makes me go broke sometimes! HA!

Seriously though, I'm atleast gonna stop at BB today and see what cards they have and check the model numbers.

I might buy one this weekend...we'll see.

Ha, if you haven't been to a Best Buy yet, don't go. All the shelves have been raped of 9600SE's, and all the sales guys just snicker when you ask them when they'll get some more in. I just went to three stores and not a single 9600SE in sight, not that I expected to actually see one.

Back