• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Convince You to use winXP!! Check it out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
????

am I the only one that thinks his 3dmark200 scores are low with that video card? I have a GF2 32meg oced and get 8000. Just wondering if anyone else seen that. If that is the case then I definatly see no improvements at all. Seems worse.

OH!! I see, you are only running 1x AGP. Now why would you do that!! Surly that board will do atleast 2x if not 4x. Just wondering. If you can kick that up you could see some really good numbers. Please post to why only 1x, I'm curious.

Last edited:
Hey, Jason.. where did you get your TweakXP from? that seems 2 be a nice util....

WinXP is a nice new OS to play with. I prefer it when I'm running PSX emulators. XP offers much higher FPS than when I'm running the emu on ME or Win98SE... ( though I have problems on the emu's SPU on XP )...
You'll loose nothin if you try it anyway....

LinkStatic said:
Hey, Jason.. where did you get your TweakXP from? that seems 2 be a nice util....

WinXP is a nice new OS to play with. I prefer it when I'm running PSX emulators. XP offers much higher FPS than when I'm running the emu on ME or Win98SE... ( though I have problems on the emu's SPU on XP )...
You'll loose nothin if you try it anyway....

http://www.totalidea.de/ enjoy!!

Yes those scores are low, and the reason is im at 1x AGP, and the reason for that is that IS all that my board will do - it says supports 2x AGP in SiSandra but there is no where to enable it - so i used powerstrip to enable it, also i used the Wpcredit to enable it but even at default settings 200/400 it locks up in any 3d app. So my board will only do 1x AGP is why. Also i only have pc100 memory and that will hender performance also. With DDR and 4xAGP it should break 10k. Also a reason it that my board is so crappy it wont even run all of the tests so that also hurts my score.

Jabil Kadoka motherboard (from gateway) - AMD 751 chipset
Slot A - 200FSB only!

Thus is why my board is crap

How does XP handle games? I'm having problems currently in 2K with Diablo II not recognizing my video setup, and Vampire not even installing (see my posts under "Games" and gimme an assist, please!). That's my primary concern, and it'll displease me if XP doesn't game well.

i dont play those games yet, but with the 12.90 drivers from 2000, i have played Project IGI, Counter sTRIKE, Alice, Undying, NFS5 porshce Unleashed, Serious Sam , and max payen - not a problem yet:rolleyes:

Back