• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Scrooge it up Manny.
:D

You should have seen the look on his face when I told him he was going to get a job this summer. He's 11 in June BTW, he almost had a heart attack. They have a volunteer program at the local animal shelter where I signed him up to work a few hours a week, oh the tears. lol I'm such a bastage! Ha!

I was driving boats in tobacco at that age. Tossing around 50 lbs at a time. Gotta toughen them up. Tell ya my kids are no stranger to the working end of a shovel or an axe.

My step son 13, loves technology. I can't get him to build a PC or take interest in PC gaming and overclocking for the life of me.

But then he's a straight A student, so I don't complain. Works hard in school at least. :shrug:

And a big learning curve as well, but its great fun and enjoyable! :D :thup:

Congrats on the new Badge, well done. :thup: :salute:

AJ.

Congrats, Welcome to the team.

get em priller!!!

Hey Good Job! Congrats!

Way to go Priller ! Now the fun begins Ha ha :thup:

And a big learning curve as well, but its great fun and enjoyable! :D :thup:

Congrats on the new Badge, well done. :thup: :salute:

AJ.

Thanks guys.

This is my next step. I have almost everything except the artist erasers for putty. The 6350 will go in first then the 8350.

Attachments

• XDice.jpg
    XDice.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Good luck !

Thanks. I will be looking at that 6350 run you did. :D

See if I can make CPU freq, Cinebench R11.5 & R15 happen at some good core speeds. Im hoping it being very cold will allow me to not need alot of vcore. My 6350 will go from 3.9 to 4.6 GHz on stock voltage. Anything above 5.1Ghz and it swallows more voltage then my 8350 does. I believe it is a "Low leakage" CPU but I dont want that. I want core speed.:bang head

The actual reasoning behind cold is to be able to give it voltage without it heating up and quitting working. So if it takes a lot of Vcore to run X it will still take high Vcore but the speed should rise since the cold keeps the cpu from having to quit running. That is how cold was explained to me.

Going extreme cold is best done with high leakage cpus or so is almost generally bandied about. Of course the truth of each cpu is a story untold until the cold.

Luck man.
RGone...ster.

I 'm putting this up here just for you C_D. I decided I don't really like the voltage over 1.5v for daily use, so I backed the 1090 down to 4236 and did a P95 run for 3.5 hrs while my parents were here tonight. I also remembered to put the darn thing back on performance so no silly sleep episodes. :facepalm:

4232 p95 3.5 hrs.JPG

Back