• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sell my Dell U2412m for ASUS VG248QE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lukestrothman

I am a semi-pro photographer and that is why I am currently using the DELL IPS 24" for my primary and LOVE IT! However, I'm aware the refresh rate is rather week for most FPS games today. It is ok, but I know it can be better... My question is, are there any photographers out there that can get away with the ASUS? Or should I deal with the slower refresh rate and keep the quality.

Don't get me wrong, it definietely is still playable on the Dell by far, I just know it can be better and it upsets me to lose my IPS...

I currently have a 3 monitor setup.. 2x ASUS 247HP and the Dell U2412m as the primary center... Maybe I could keep the Dell and just sell one of the 247's..

Lol, but then I would have three diff monitors... but I don't do surround gaming so who really cares. Idk, I'm at a loss,,,, I don't want to edit a wedding and have to edit over 1,000 photos looking at my right monitor the whole time.

Maybe I shouldn't even post this lol!

If you make money from photography keep the IPS. Period. End of story/thread/topic.

Back