• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a professional's opinion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank's! and don't worry I installed another fan XD
So, you are blowing air from that new fan INTO the laptop? Isn't that its exhaust? Usually the intake is on the bottom. Shoving warm air back where it came from likely isn't helping anything...

Found the problem, after one of the crashes my computer decided that it wanted to use the integrated graphics of the processor instead of the card. Just had to re-apply some settings

I found my GPU's limit, It can handle +37%/+230Hz and run very smoothly. As for the cooling, I got rid of the table fan and got a laptop fan bed for it to sit on, you guy's have been a great help, Thank you!

I found my GPU's limit, It can handle +37%/+230Hz and run very smoothly. As for the cooling, I got rid of the table fan and got a laptop fan bed for it to sit on, you guy's have been a great help, Thank you!

That's pretty damn impressive. You don't typically get a 37% OC even out of a desktop GPU. Kind of makes me want to give it a shot on my new laptop.

With no additional cooling or Vcore adjustments you got 37% overclock? That
seems unbelievable, unless the manufacturer of the laptop was using really conservative clock speeds.

Back