• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In the beginning....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Somebody change David's name to Senior Historian!!!!

I think that would the most fitting for him...

Actually, this is a shameless *ker-bump* :D

is it me or does this thing keep growing?

The more you add, the better it gets. What day did the forums go online? Could you give us something more specific than in the late years of the 1990s.

We need a good excuse to crack open a Killian's. :beer:

hibner said:
is it me or does this thing keep growing?

The more you add, the better it gets. What day did the forums go online? Could you give us something more specific than in the late years of the 1990s.

We need a good excuse to crack open a Killian's. :beer:

I say we organise big LAN's throught the world in order to celebrate it when oc.com exists 10 years :santa:

*sjaak volunteers for organizing one in holland!

Sjaak said:
I say we organise big LAN's throught the world in order to celebrate it when oc.com exists 10 years :santa:

*sjaak volunteers for organizing one in holland!
Big LAN's with lots of Killian's, But first we need a date. Hold on, let me ask.

Oh Please Great Ones. Does thou knowest the day, when this place that we have come to call home, was brought into the light. Could the semi-great ones ask those who were bestowed with the stars of green numbering 10. Would this sacred day be known by those with the scarlet stars. Must we scream to the ghosts to ask the original man in red. Please tell us lowley followers of the megahertz. So that we may commision this day with a celebreation. A celebration which shall cover this globe. A celebration clad in cabling, and software, and Killian's. .....but not to much killians, we musn't get to toasy... We will ride the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join us in our celebration. Please give us this day of honor.

The webcam thread originated from when a guy posted a thread about how he had a webcam set up in his IT class. Two girls, sexyERIN (http://www.ocforums.com/member.php?u=13758) and one other girl held up an A1 sheet saying "In skip we trust". The thread went on from there.... and became a 65 page spamfest.

Ahh... July 2002 was when I got the blues :D

"Looking back on yesterday
All the moments that I've saved
Deep inside my heart, they define me
Growing up throughout the years
All the laughs and all the tears
Though they're far away, they feel so near

Playgrounds and breakdowns,
Characters defined,
The Golden Age of our lives
Prom dates and mistakes,
The lessons of life,
Living the greatest of times

Now that it's gone, I'll carry on
I'll live my life, with hind in sight
I'll live my life with hind in sight

At the cottage on the lake
Summer nights we stayed awake
Looking at the shooting stars go by
At the top of Tower Park
City skyline lights the dark
Midnight kisses and a wave goodbye

Playgrounds and breakdowns,
Characters defined,
The Golden Age of our lives
Bikeways and snow days
And campfires on cold nights,
Living the greatest of times

I'll live my life with hind in sight

I know that, it's in the past
I know where, my life is at
I know that, I can't go back
I know that, it's in the past
I know where, my life is at
I know that, I can't go back

I'll live my life with hind in sight"

lets hope its never gone...

This one goes out to the Overclockers Forums...

great post, David :D:D

David said:
(V) The Moderators
And so Skip once again, in his wisdom, he appointed great people to lead us. Shadow, and Newbie_Doo were appointed as Moderators over the forum, followed by Mr B and SpeeDj as the forums grew. And Skip smiled, for the forums were good.

Over the years the forums prospered. The ranks of Senior Members grew, the forum became famous, and the Moderator ranks swelled. Jon, Thelemac, UnseenMenace, Maddman, Hoot, SilversinkSam, LutaWicasa SickBoy, eobard, RideNow, Red HOT Machine, nihili, larva, Breadfan, macklin01, Oni, rogerdugans, JigPu, JoT were all bestowed with Moderator powers so that the forums should be kept in order.

:argue: :bang head David......I'm crushed.

Back