• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D Mark Stable, but EUs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

Just as the thread title states guys.. my X1900 is perfectly stable in 3D Mark '05 and after playing 6+ hours of BF2 and BF2142... temps on load for the card are about 75C (yea a little on the warm side, but I'll live..). the console has indicated it has completed about 4-5 WU's now, but when I go to check my stats page over on extreme, my 24 hour points totals are 0 for the past few days... what gives? I've also got my Opty folding as well.. temps on the Opty hover around 49-50C while folding...again a little on the warm side, but I'll live (its Orthos stable 12+ hours anyways). Can anyone tell me how I can find out for sure if its an EU? I'm almost certain they are because like I said, its not showing up on my stats page.. but the card is perfectly 3D stable... weird...

yeah, what does the logfile say? If you were swimming in a EUE loop for the past couple days, you would have a couple hundred, maybe a thousand WU's turned in for no points.
Maybe its not running? Open Windows Task Manager and it should be FAHCore10 or something like that, but its Core 10.

After you check your logfile for EARLY_UNIT_END, check to make sure you're forcing 3d clocks with 3d level fan (60% at least) because the card doesn't recognize folding as a 3d application. I assume you're using atitool?

also check that team # and username are correct in the logfile.

Done.
- Shutting down core

Folding@home Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT

In the FAHlog.txt file, here what it says:
Launch directory: D:\Folding\GPU Folding
Executable: D:\Folding\GPU Folding\FAH5.91beta3-console.exe

[07:21:01] - Ask before connecting: No
[07:21:01] - Use IE connection settings: Yes
[07:21:01] - User name: SuperDave16853 (Team 32)
[07:21:01] - User ID: 3743BA070B1521EF
[07:21:01] - Machine ID: 3
[07:21:01]
[07:21:01] Loaded queue successfully.
[07:21:01] + Processing work unit
[07:21:01] Core required: FahCore_10.exe
[07:21:01] Core found.
[07:21:01] Working on Unit 03 [February 14 07:21:01]
[07:21:01] + Working ...
[07:21:01] *------------------------------*

It seems to be chugging along pretty good with the WU's.... about 2-3 a day... but its not EUing and its not reporting it to my stats... maybe I need to change the internet settings?

DOH!!! I just realized!!! it days SuperDave16853 in the user line!! oh nose!!! Well at least the points went to Team 32 :beer:

*edit* I just realized I coulda posted these last two posts in one...Sorry :( Man I feel real dumb...

SuperDave1685 said:
DOH!!! I just realized!!! it days SuperDave16853 in the user line!! oh nose!!! Well at least the points went to Team 32 :beer:
*edit* I just realized I coulda posted these last two posts in one...Sorry :( Man I feel real dumb...

Hey my man, I'm glad you figured it out, nice going "eagle eyes". If that's the dumbest thing you ever do, don't even sweat it :shrug: I've done the same thing :bang head (and probably a lot of other people too)

That's a a good attitude, at least the points went to Team 32 :thup:

lol I know dfonda.. I saw ya creeping up on me over at extreme-overclocking!! yea 5280 points gone... kinda of a lot though just from my GPU for like 10 days I'd say though. I knew it was kicking out some WU's... but damn... 17!!

*edit* Just realized she is finishing a frame every 5:30!!

Last edited:
Back