• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

April Folding Contest Part #4 OCF UNITE! (I7 computer Grand prize)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My folding name is Aethis I joined Team32 on 4/12/2009
I was recruited by ZexMarquies01 whose folding name is ZexMarquies01

can you add the total number of new and recruits and the number of remaining required new/recruits to be eligible for the I7 in the stats update post?
i just wanna see how many we have and how many more are needed

My folding name is Aethis I joined Team32 on 4/12/2009
I was recruited by ZexMarquies01 whose folding name is ZexMarquies01

And you beat me to the post. :D

My folding name is ZexMarquies01, I am a current member of team 32 ( was an X-folder who just started back up )

I recruited Aethis, who's folding name is Aethis on 4-12-09

Hafaphoto is in on this one.

My folding name is hafaphoto I rejoined Team32 on 4/12/09

I got a GTX260 and a 9800GT kicking for Team 32. Can't afford a new computer, maybe I can win one. Happy Easter!

My folding name is Bon3thugz43v3r I am a current Team32 member
I have recruited KustomCaddy who's folding name is KustomCaddy on date 4/14/2009.

Edit : Went without power for most of the day yesterday because of a hefty storm. Should be seeing work units coming in today.

Last edited:
can you add the total number of new and recruits and the number of remaining required new/recruits to be eligible for the I7 in the stats update post?
i just wanna see how many we have and how many more are needed

Yes I will, sorry i've gotten so busy, I promise I will get an updated list over to harlam357 tonight so that he can churn out new stats. I will then add the info you request.

Just guestimating, there's about 300 to go :(

I am seriously looking at a way to extend the contest until the required number is met but the chimp challenge is kinda in the way. I have no way possible to track stats if everybody is folding under the same name, and I really really want us to win this year. I am thinking about freezing the contest for the duration of the chimp challenge. (have a moderator lock the thread) Then when the chimp challenge is over, resuming the contest until somebody wins... Sound fair? Contest parts 1-3 will still end on may 4th. Noon pacific time.

guys let me know what you think about this, I want to give the i7 system away but it did cost me about a grand so I think I will allow some more time for you guys to earn it ;)

Also I will look at doing some sort of video for the drawing, I got's a crappy 1.3Megapixel webcam So I should be able to come up with something. (no I will not pull a tiger direct and waste 3 hours of your time).

Stats are cooking in the oven guys, I should have them posted a couple hours after harlam357 gets back to me.

Looks like we have about 63 new members of which about 45ish are currently folding. Exact numbers will be available when the stats are posted.

{database updated to this point}

Last edited:
status?

The contest is in full swing. The contest administration council have looked favorably upon a contest extension... It will be officially announced on Saturday. I am determined to keep the contest going until the I7 can be given away. We advertised an I7 system and someone is going to win one gosh darnit!

My folding name is JollySwagman I am a current Team32 member
I have recruited MaVoK who's folding name is MaVoK on date 04-09-09

He has Started Folding@home for Team32 and turned in First WU on 15-04-09 @ 9PM

I am also currently Mentoring MaVoK to help him get the best form his Folding@home clients,
I am sure he will Post here soon,

Welcome MaVok to Team32

Last edited:
My folding name is JollySwagman I am a current Team32 member
I have recruited MoVaK who's folding name is MoVaK on date 04-09-09

He has Started Folding@home for Team32 and turned in First WU on 15-04-09 @ 9PM

I am also currently Mentoring MoVaK to help him get the best form his Folding@home clients,
I am sure he will Post here soon,

Welcome MoVak to Team32

Make that MaVoK :) (everything else is correct)

Back