• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best place to sell used cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Knufire

I've been wanting to get rid of my 4890 and upgrade to a GTX460. I've been told that I can still get a little over $100 for it (It's the Vapor-X edition). Where would be the best place to sell it?

Well I feel like a noob. I had no idea that exsisted (understandably, I've only actually started posting for like, 2 weeks...)

Well I feel like a noob. I had no idea that exsisted (understandably, I've only actually started posting for like, 2 weeks...)

A great way to build post count is to use the 'unanswered threads' link at the top of the page and help folks out. Would take only a few days to hit 100 quality posts.

The keyword in ratbuddy's post is "Quality". Don't spam, be helpful and participate in conversations. You will get it quickly if you follow those guidelines.

Or you could just ask a massive amount of questions about a build you have yet to get and then you'll reach 100 posts :blah:

+1 for the classies, the prices cards fetch in there are usually FAR better than ebay. Theres also a third party transaction feedback website called 'Heatware'. See the link to mine in my sig?

Back