• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man I have to start checking newegg more often. 2 of these and I should have plenty of space to fraps most of my games without worry. I've gotten a lot of cheap things open box before, including a 6950 for $176 and another for $193. Plus a 27.5" monitor for $123. Hopefully I can get some hdd's and be done for a while lol.

edit: and right as I was typing on seemed to go back in stock, too bad it was out of stock by the time i checked out :(

edit again: this time i managed to get one! only one more to go!

Last edited:
Man I have to start checking newegg more often. 2 of these and I should have plenty of space to fraps most of my games without worry. I've gotten a lot of cheap things open box before, including a 6950 for $176 and another for $193. Plus a 27.5" monitor for $123. Hopefully I can get some hdd's and be done for a while lol.

edit: and right as I was typing on seemed to go back in stock, too bad it was out of stock by the time i checked out :(

Ditto here. Tried to get one, didn't make it. :(

Got 1 of both! Such great deals for hard drives right now.

Yeah... just as I need to pick up a few more Ts, HDD prices frigging TRIPLE. Just my luck...

over the last two weeks, after newegg lowered the max order number to one, they have been in stock around 3/5 days during the working week always around that time.

I refreshed every 5 minutes for the last hour and half or so. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow.

You're too early! ;)

It's ~4pm PST, or ~7pm EST.

I was an F5ing fool last Thursday when I got mine. After ~6pm EST the webpage showed a price, but still OoS. A lot of persistence later, and it was mine at 7:42pm EST!

You're too early! ;)
After ~6pm EST the webpage showed a price, but still OoS. A lot of persistence later, and it was mine at 7:42pm EST!

This is because people who order more than one in a 48-hour period will have their orders cancelled and then that drive winds up back in stock a bit later. The same drive(s) are often sold multiple times every time NE puts a new bunch up at ~4pm PST :)

I don't think they came in stock last monday either going to look back and see if I can find a pattern for the last two weeks.

edit: hmm there is a pattern but by past dates it should have come in stock today and it clearly hasn't.

Two weeks ago it came in stock around 4pm on: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
One week ago it came in stock around 4pm on: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Again this deal is highly variably and time limited as well as not many are in stock. The best way to make sure you get one is just to check around 4pm PST on during the weekday

Last edited:
And the 2TB are OOS already while trying to fill out my billing info, such BS.

Grabbed another 1TB though to add to my other 2.

Back