• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amazon charged me for using free tier?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

http://gyazo.com/6ca2b4a2fd0d91aeb01d2b21f96acb17

am i doing free tier wrong? i thought i selected whatever was labeled "free tier".

i did make this account a few years ago but never got to using it until now...

the main purpose of the free tier was to test how well amazon works for the game servers i wanted to host. and if they worked fine, i would rent one of them for 3 years.

can someone explain to me what i did wrong?

Its impossible for us to know what you selected when you signed up for this 3 years ago. The screenshot shows charges though. Not sure how we can help. Check your profile and call Amazon is my suggestion.

GL! :)

Amazon is probably always a trial, that's probably why they also demand a credit card. Just a heads up.

It looks like the Amazon services aren't really free.

i just found out that they give you free tier as soon as you sign up. after that, no more free tier. so it looks like i cant host anymore at least until i save up 144 dollars so i can rent one of their virtual servers for 3 years.

Back