• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your connection speed? Test and link!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
63555020.png

Now that sux. :D

63555651.png

Bieng in the outer suburbs don't leave many choices on carriers. Then the mercy of the backbones you travel on. For some reason this one backbone gives the closest what my line can do. :shrug: Closer servers give slower speed returns for me.

Prot said:
61974664.png

There you go Mista ting, I beat your latency. No wait, I beat it in the wrong direction. LOL. I just love paying almost $50/month for DSL and then seeing how bad my results are compared to other people.

Don't worry, I am getting ripped off and my DSL is 256K up and 256K down. Realistically it is more like 210, so yea..about 25KBps.

Anyway, I am here at school and these are my results:

just got a speed upgrade at work by changing the snr... not much better

we have the option to move to annex m connect with our isp which should give another 2mbit upload but we are 3km away from the exchange, the max they allow is 2km :(

5Mb up/ 5 Mb down, primary gateway. We have fibre in the building. OC-3, but only using 10Mb. 5Mb for voice, and 5Mb for data. We can go up to 155Mb per second.

While ripping two DVD's to a network share, plus a Divx convert from a network share... ;)

Divx only convert.

Last edited:
15mb down, 1.5mb up, secondary (backup if primary should fail)

While ripping two DVD's to a network share, plus a Divx convert from a network share... ;)

Divx only convert

Last edited:
Here's mine again, except this time, it's with a US Robotics 5686E 56k V.92 external modem:

This modem appears to have pwned my Zoom 3048-C 56k V.92 external modem, which is Conexant-based.

Back