• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What GF4 ti4200 would you get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beezee

Hi,
I would like some help, I'm trying to decide which geforce 4 ti4200 to get. If you had $200 to spend on a geforece 4 ti4200, which one would you get? I'm looking for a descent/good overclocker. I was thinking the golden sample 4ns version from Gainward (128MB). I know 4ns isn't too great but I heard it's a good card overall.
I'll be running the selected GF4 on a Abit KX7 mobo, with (1) XMS PC3200 512MB, and a XP 1600.... thanks!

I use the Gainward GoldenSample and that thing OCs to 325/551. I love it more than anything (other than my dog)...and family...and friends...etc...

Anyway, it's highly recomended because the OCing is warrantied.

Hey Sunday,

I got a Gainward Ultra/650 XP 128MB "Golden Sample" card also and have gotten mine to 270/550. If I up it past 550, I get artifacts. Should I up the core higher or leave it as is???

PJD

Gainward 650/XP, just installed... 265 core and 570 memory seems stable sofar. 270 core crashes and 580 memory gives artifacts - propably getting some better cooling for it soon, I don't like having no ramsinks and a HSF that looks like plastic with aluminum foil fins :(

Back