• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

40.41 are really beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kakao

Whenever I try to open the Nvidia GF2MX tab I receive the message:
rundll32.exe found a problem e needs to be closed. (translated from portuguese)

Downloaded again and reinstalled.

Is anyone having similar problems?

Same problem :( Was thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling, haven't had the time for that yet tho.

same prob - I just installed over 29.xx though - if I can ever bother myself to dl them again I will probably uninstall next time

the only thing i can suggest is make sure you uninstall the old driver before installing the new, and shut off anti-virus if it is enabled

I just went from 30.82 to 40.41 without any problems so far. Nice performance boost on my system and everything is looking better so far. Gained 425 on my 3dMark score, for what its worth.

Disputant said:
I just went from 30.82 to 40.41 without any problems so far. Nice performance boost on my system and everything is looking better so far. Gained 425 on my 3dMark score, for what its worth.

Thread hijacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though... Look for a program called the Detnator Destroyer and use that, and then install the drivers you want. That worked for me.

-PC

Cullam3n said:

Thread hijacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though... Look for a program called the Detnator Destroyer and use that, and then install the drivers you want. That worked for me.

-PC

Not sure what your point was, but mine was that I went from one version of the driver to another without any problems. Thanks for calling me a highjacker anyway though.

The program is spelled "Detonator Destroyer" and is available at http://www.guru3d.com/files/ look in the 'video card files' then 'nvidia.' I personally have never needed it though.

Back