• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Azza temp monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thirus44

This is really ticking me off. I dont want to go any higher with my system until I know my temps. Right now I am relying on my fan setup to keep my cpu alive without knowing my temps. (Its is more complex and larger than most) I cant find any software that will suport my mobo for temps. Its used the VIA chip. Sisoft wont work same with MBM. Its is the Azza 693A Atx mbo. Help!:mad:

Thirus44 said:
This is really ticking me off. I dont want to go any higher with my system until I know my temps. Right now I am relying on my fan setup to keep my cpu alive without knowing my temps. (Its is more complex and larger than most) I cant find any software that will suport my mobo for temps. Its used the VIA chip. Sisoft wont work same with MBM. Its is the Azza 693A Atx mbo. Help!:mad:

I dont know off hand, but are you sure the azza has a cpu temp probe?..

Hmm, I see you mention a via chip, perhaps via's hardware monitor can give you a temp reading, that is what I am using for my board, a special version for dual cpu temps, but just as good, if not better :)

you can find the proggy on their site, or if memory serves me correctly they have an open ftp server.

Good luck,

-Trek

Back