• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Milestone thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is a huge Milestone. Well done mud!
You've been providing a good chunk of the team's RAC base for quite a while now! Thank you for your continued support! :)

split.php

And now an equally big congrats to PolRoger for busting through 5mil like the Kool Aid Man! Monster RAC is reaping monster rewards. Well done, bro! :clap: :beer: :soda:

OOHHHH YEEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Friggin Sweet! I don't ever think I'll put out enough production to get that high.

Just hit over 1k with my 2 laptops =D. Once my desktop rig is here I will be putting in some serious numbers over the weekend for stability testing =D.

And now an equally big congrats to PolRoger for busting through 5mil like the Kool Aid Man! Monster RAC is reaping monster rewards. Well done, bro! :clap: :beer: :soda:

Thanks... I hope more "B3" revision boards (TP67XE) get back in stock at MC soon! I'd like to fire up another 2600K in time to help out for the latter part of this month's contest.

Thanks guys!

My P67 board should be getting here Thursday, according to the UPS website. So I should be bringing another crunch monster online soon. Won't be enough to hold off PolRoger, but it will bring more RAC for me. :D

Passed a personal milestone a couple weeks ago and didn't even realize it. I made it to the top 100 producers by total credits and now stand in 92nd place. :D

And I put my test rig crunching before I left to come to the rig, so hopefully my RAC will be coming up some more, at least for the next 2 weeks while at work.

Running an AMD Thuban - 6 cores @4GHZ - approaching 150th overall - not a big deal if you run Intel Sandybridge or their new $$$ 3960/30 but AFAIK for my chip there are only 2 more people ahead and I may catch em... - will update

Our production will be taking a temporary dip for a few days.I shut all my computers down this morning before we took off to New Orleans this afternoon. We had a family get together at a restaurant called Charlie's Steak House and had a great time. We will probably mess around in New Orleans a bit tomorrow before heading home. My daughter's boyfriend hasn't seen the WWII museum here and I think he wants to see it.

Back