• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about off brand/Korean monitors...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tabrin

Greetings and salutations, fellow Overclockers.

Backstory: For years I ran dual 21" Westinghouse monitors before getting a 2560x1440 Crossover 27QLED and running triple screen, but one of them died last week and my inner OCD isn't going to be satisfied with having mismatched screens.

Question: Are there high quality, low price monitors in off brands, but using the same panels as the name brand 1920x1080 variety monitors?

I'm basically looking to spend at most $250-300 on a pair of VESA mountable monitors that aren't plastic crappy work monitors and wondering if there's something akin to the high end Korean panel re-branding, but for lower resolution monitors that aren't as expensive. I know there's some decent quality Asus, Acer, older Dells etc, but I'm pulling blanks with my Google-fu when it comes to alternatives.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Back