• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post pictures of your pets! They are family, you know!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pics of our new dog. We adopted him like a month ago. He's 10 months and is german shepard/beagle mix. Very intelligent and nice dog

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
My cat is pretty swag, it never bites cords, litters or breaks places, and sits in my lap like a couch potato on it's back when I play games.

riepujaosat1.jpg

Well we have cats and they like to "help" with building computers, especially with the small screws and wires. Our one cat Pip hates vegetables and fruit...here are a couple of pictures for your amusement...

Attachments

• i5_2.jpg
    i5_2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 54
  • pip_kills_banana2.jpg
    pip_kills_banana2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 55
  • pip_kills_banana1.jpg
    pip_kills_banana1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 56
Rise thread...RISE!

I wanted to share one kitty I still have. He's about as old as this account. I ended up calling him Steve. After all he went through in the beginning of his life. Badly abused, rescued. Surgery to fix the abuse.. Then adjusting to his forever home. He has turned out to be a really good bud. He still sits and stares all day at me..

Original post:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3009063&postcount=51

Attachments

• PICT1116.JPG
    PICT1116.JPG
    759.9 KB · Views: 38
Here's a picture of another one of our cats, Obby playing with her bird. She's very loyal especially with the wife almost like a dog, follows her around, always sleeps next to her and will generally always stay in the room your in.

Attachments

• obby_bird1.jpg
    obby_bird1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 29
Back